Donald Trump to Sue Rosie O'Donnell

Can't U.S. citizens sue both of them for being greedy mofos?
I hate the both of them, but I hate Trump more.

karea07 said:
rosie%20odonnell.jpg

The only good thing this is good for is to scare crows out of the corn field, or to use as a dart board.

Unfortunatly, even this won't shut her up and thats too bad her voice sounds like fingernails on a chalk board.

damn trump leave betty rubble alone.:cmad:
movie2.jpg

Who is suprised at Rosie's remarks? One, she's a male hating lesbian, Two, she know's that after the hole K-Mart situation, the only way for her to get in the news, is for her to go on a rant about whatever comes to her mind. She is a very unhappy person, Trump hit it right on the head, she's a loser, she's ugly inside and out, and she's noting but a failure in everything she does...... mark my words, she will be kicked off the view very soon.....

Everything she says, she speaks as if it was a fact...... trump just says his opinion.... and I will side with Trump's opinon over Rosie's "facts" anyday...

I did like her on Nip/Tuck though.......

The Donald is a world class jerk and everyone knows it, but he' still a very powerful man who gets what he wants. Rosie gets idiot of the year award for trying to make fun a one of the most powerful men in the US on national television. If i were trump i'd buy the rights to the View and replace the entire cast with the MAN LAW Guys

I don't think people should be allowed to sue over "she said this and it hurt my feelings". They're adults. It's pathetic. Keep it out of the ****ing court room.

I really, honestly feel it is only a matter of time before someone sues someone else because of what they said to them on a message board.

They were making fun of Trump on Conan last night. Good times.

Does Trump have legal grounds to sue Rosie? Maybe.
Should Trump sue Rosie? Probably not.
Do I want to see Trump sue Rosie and win? Hell yes, after all the *****ing she has done ever since she got on the View, she deserves it.

What happened to Rosie? She went from the loveable, round, funny lady that hosted the Nickelodeon Choice Awards to the angry lesbian on the View. :(

KormanRogers said:
People still use the word "rue"? How about that:yay:
Cool. Oh, she will rue the day; so much rueing will be going on. Forsooth, I say thee nay; yea verily I say until you. I'll lay the smackdown on that cow!:cmad:

So lets see. Rosie said that Trump went bankrupt. That's not true so Trump wants to sue.

Trump said that Rosie's show failed. That's not true. So does this mean Rosie get's to sue Trump?:whatever:

If you watch the Rosie video it's clear she's just giving Trump a hard time. She's a comedian, They do that sometimes. Trump needs to get a grip and get over himself.:whatever:

Superman said:
So lets see. Rosie said that Trump went bankrupt. That's not true so Trump wants to sue.

Trump said that Rosie's show failed. That's not true. So does this mean Rosie get's to sue Trump?:whatever:

If you watch the Rosie video it's clear she's just giving Trump a hard time. She's a comedian, They do that sometimes. Trump needs to get a grip and get over himself.:whatever:
I love to see "celebrities" act stupid and catty. Money doesn't buy class:hyper:

Rosie is quite the attention ****e, she just says these things to get a rise out of people. Trump should realize that and get over it.

^ yeah, she only stays in the news for her big mouth.

I'm glad this is happening. I ****ing hate Rosie O'Donnell.

Matt said:
Rosie is quite the attention ****e, she just says these things to get a rise out of people. Trump should realize that and get over it.

Nah, I think she's genuinely opinionated.

Abaddon said:
Nah, I think she's genuinely opinionated.

Its one thing to have a geninune opinion and be opinionated regarding it (I'll buy that for her fight with Tom Selleck for example), but it is entirely different to call out someone like Donald Trump over something so assinine or get pissed at Kelly Ripa for saying "She didn't know where his hands had been" (comeon, she says stuff like that to Regis all the time). She has been running her mouth on The View simply for the sake of attracting attention.

I could buy that she's embellishing, but I haven't anything to make me believe she's just saying it for the sake of attention. She's the lead host on the show, the only lesbian on it, the only one who's had a successful daytime talk show, and she pretty much got the job at the expense of Star Jones who's been at the show since day one. She's got enough attention. She just want's to be b**chy I guess. She's been this way since her show ended and she was outted.

Matt said:
Its one thing to have a geninune opinion and be opinionated regarding it (I'll buy that for her fight with Tom Selleck for example), but it is entirely different to call out someone like Donald Trump over something so assinine or get pissed at Kelly Ripa for saying "She didn't know where his hands had been" (comeon, she says stuff like that to Regis all the time). She has been running her mouth on The View simply for the sake of attracting attention.

I agree

If anyone has a right to sue anybody, its Jeremy Glick. Jeremy Glick should sue the **** out of Bill O'Reilly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BAFb97L3KU

Ii mean, I think Donald Trump's reasons for wanting to sue Rosie are incredibly petty. Jeremy Glick - his dead father was brought up by Bill O'Reilly, O'Reilly told Glick again and again his dead father would be ashamed. Bill O'Reilly, the night after his "debate" with Glick, said a whole bunch of stuff about Glick that wasn't true. Months later, and O'Reilly was still doing it.

And Jeremy Glick was told he couldn't sue.

This is my new favorite story. I don't like any of them very much but Rosie was right on about Trump and the whole Miss USA situation. Trump has shown time and time again that he is a trashy ugly bastard with a bad comb over.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I'm glad this is happening. I ****ing hate Rosie O'Donnell.

me too dude, I hate her more than Oprah.
and I hate Oprah a s**tload

I'll side with the powerful billinoaire over the *****y dyke any day of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"