Donna Brazile admits the DNC acted as an arm of Hillary's campaign and why

Eh - I don't think many people who share the info like he did, actually go in their with the intention to "flame" or "bait" into a **** storm, but look at an article read it, then assume the journalist did their research effectively and they understood what the journalist got across.

I often find with political debates in general it's usually a lack of understand of the english language and it being man made has its own flaws.

Ignore that guy. He's talking it up like I flame people or something and it's completely the other way around. He's trolling me for having a different opinion and apparently he's butt hurt by it. It's childish. As I said earlier, I've never proclaimed to be any expert or serious follower of politics. I've never pretended to be or talk to other people as if I know more about politics than they do. Heck, while I won't name drop... other more level-headed liberals have contacted me and encouraged me to keep up the dialogue :D Fortunately for the more fragile members of the political community here on hype... I honestly have very little interest in discussing politics regularly.

It wouldn't matter anyway. I could be an expert and prove everything they say wrong with excellent sources and they'd still pretend otherwise. So what would be the point?

There is no eye roll emoji good enough for that load of crap.

Fortunately for the more fragile members of the political community here on hype... I honestly have very little interest in discussing politics regularly.

It wouldn't matter anyway. I could be an expert and prove everything they say wrong with excellent sources and they'd still pretend otherwise. So what would be the point?

Talk about baiting. You're ignorant AND foolish.

Bye. :whatever:

Isn't it about that time where you leave the politics section?

A.K.A. - "You are conservative, thus, I must insult you."

Fairly stereotypical, but alright.

Apparently you haven't caught on to something I've openly said over and over again. I'm not overly political and merely follow politics casually. I've never claimed anything more. I'm sorry if my casual interest doesn't match your standards of political knowledge.

You're the most partisan ideologue on these forums lol. You might as well be Jeffery Lord.

You'll ape one of Trump's talking points and then when someone challenges you you make some passive aggressive comment and quickly leave.

A.K.A. - "You are conservative, thus, I must insult you."

Fairly stereotypical, but alright.

Apparently you haven't caught on to something I've openly said over and over again. I'm not overly political and merely follow politics casually. I've never claimed anything more. I'm sorry if my casual interest doesn't match your standards of political knowledge.

I've avoided these threads for quite some time (well, November to be specific), but I have a question. What is a "conservative", a "liberal", a "middle of the roader", etc.?

I've brought this up before....I'm the "left wing nut" in my family who has a plethora of policy related differences with others in my family. My mother voted for Barry Goldwater in 1964 and considers herself a "conservative". She's also very disturbed by the mantle of "conservativatism" being taken by religious fundamentalists who don't seem to understand that the US isn't founded on a belief in God, Jesus, Allah, etc.

The things the "conservatives" in my family believe in are civil rights. That includes marriage, racial, gender, etc. equality and a woman's right to choose. The disagreements we have are economic and, generally, not social.

The question has long been by what methods do we achieve social justice.

Someone is asking me about the new SW movie so I'm signing off w/o edit.

Correction... I just come to talk like anyone does in any other thread on this site. I'm respectful and am just out to have a good time. If my differing opinion stirs you all up it's because some of you are as fragile as egg shells. Grow up.

Haha spoken like a true partisan hack. I'm all for debate and having my beliefs challenged. It's the only way to push forward as a species. You, on the other hand, can't seem to handle any level of critical thinking. I can't recall one time you've provided an actual source for the things you've posted let alone stick around long enough to defend your positions.

I may not agree with Chaseter on many things but not only does he stick to his positions, he also happily provides sources AND will stay in the discussion to participate in the discourse.

You leave as soon as facts are brought around that don't align with your worldview.

What an odd world we live in were someone who proudly displays their Jewish heritage consistently finds themselves aligned with Neo-Nazis. That doesn't ever give you pause JewHob?

I may not agree with Chaseter on many things but not only does he stick to his positions, he also happily provides sources AND will stay in the discussion to participate in the discourse.

You leave as soon as facts are brought around that don't align with your worldview.

Same here. I'm all for civilized discussion with conservatives and moderate Republicans, but pro-Trumpers don't get much respect from me.

JewHob, please take some pointers from chaseter and then wean yourself from Fox News, Daily Caller, Brietbart, et al.

You guys haven't caught on that I'm not overly fond of Trump yet? Heck, I've mentioned it a time or two.

Anyway... no, I won't debate because there's nothing to debate right now. Not only that, but this isn't the threat for it. Stop trying to pick a fight like children. I'm not interested.

Hah, just noticed the Fox, Breitbert, etc. comment. Why do I have no interest in arguing with you? Because despite my having stated that I'm not overly enthused by Trump, that I seldom ever watch Fox, and that I think Breitbert is a joke... you people still accuse me of the opposite. It's hilarious how dilusional you guys can be.

Anyway... moving on.

You guys haven't caught on that I'm not overly fond of Trump yet? Heck, I've mentioned it a time or two.

You've sided with Trump on every single issue and situation. I'd hate to see what your posts would look like if you actually were fond of Trump.

Anyway... no, I won't debate because there's nothing to debate right now. Not only that, but this isn't the threat for it. Stop trying to pick a fight like children. I'm not interested.

What JewHob said, what he actually means:

"I don't have the conviction to stand by and defend my views so I'll just keep it all inside because it won't be popular otherwise."

I voted for Bernie in the primaries. Would have happily voted for him in the GE. The simple answer is even though what the DNC did was scummy to you and I, they are going to do everything in their power to promote the party candidate that has not only been a member for several decades but also aligned with pushing their agenda. Bernie was a Dem for all of 11 months or so. His agenda was deemed to far left for them.

I don't particularly like the NeoLiberal BS Hillary was prone to but I certainly have far more in common with her agenda then I did with the insanity we currently have.

Go back and look at the numbers in the primaries, Bernie got crushed but a much wider margin than many seem to recall. Much more than the sandbagging tactics admitted to by Donna. In damn enar every state it wasn't even close. Why is that you ask?

Because it's pretty damn easy to go to a rally but making sure one is correctly registered to vote, showing up at the polls with required documents, or being smart and getting a mail in ballot way ahead of time actually takes some time, effort, and forethought to do and many of those people did not do that. You wanna vote in the primary in FL and other states that have closed primaries? Well then you better make sure to register for that party which takes all of 5 minutes online, or when you go to the DMV, or various other outlets to do so.

Then go look at all the dumbass write-in votes. I'm not talking about Third Party stuff. Go look at swing states like FL where I live and see how many wrote in Harambi or some other stupid s*** because they want to "prove a point". Really helped us out there didn't they?

While I don't think this was the election to send a message by voting a legitimate third party, I can't get too mad at anyone who chose to do so because in the end they at least voted to make themselves heard.
Bernie wasn't the only one screwed over by the arrangement there were 3 other candidates who littlte name recognition who were not able to build that up over 20 or debates and balanced coverage because the fix was in since 2015 and the Media colluded with HillaryDNC's pied piper plans which hurt everyone and then both Hillary, DNC and Media Gaslighted anyone who called them out

Bernie was just the only one who could compete within this albatross called the 2016 primary

"Nothing in this agreement shall be construed to violate the DNC's obligation of impartiality and neutrality through the Nominating process. All activities performed under this agreement will be focused exclusively on preparations for the General Election and not the Democratic Primary. Further we understand you may enter into similar agreements with other candidates."

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/TODAY/z_Creative/DNCMemo (002).pdf
Glen Greenwald has already debunked this and 3 other viral lies spread by DNC operatives and colluding media

The Clinton/DNC agreement cited by Brazile only applied to the general election, not the primary.

On Wednesday, Politico published a blockbuster accusation from Brazile’s new book: that the DNC had “rigged” the 2016 primary election for Hillary Clinton through an agreement that gave Clinton control over key aspects of the DNC, a claim that Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., endorsed on CNN. The Clinton camp refused to comment publicly but instead contacted their favorite reporters to publish their response as news.

The following day, NBC published an article by Alex Seitz-Wald that recited and endorsed the Clinton camp’s primary defense: Brazile was wrong because the agreement in question (a copy of which they provided to Seitz-Wald) applied “only to preparations for the general election” and had nothing to do with the primary season. That defense, if true, would be fatal to Brazile’s claims, and so DNC-loyal journalists all over Twitter instantly declared it to be true, thus pronouncing Brazile’s accusation to have been fully debunked. This post documents how quickly this claim was endorsed on Twitter by journalists and Democratic operatives, and how far and wide it therefore spread.

The problem with this claim is that it is blatantly and obviously false. All one has to do to know this is read the agreement. Unlike the journalists spreading this DNC defense, Campaign Legal Center’s Brendan Fischer bothered to read it, and immediately saw and documented how obviously false this claim is:

fischer-1509885375.png

The NBC article that was originally used to spread this claim now includes what amounts to a serious walk-back, if not outright retraction, of the DNC’s principal defense:

stillit-1509884775.png

DNC and Clinton allies pointed to the fact that the agreement contained self-justifying lawyer language claiming that it is “focused exclusively on preparations for the General,” but, as Fischer noted, that passage “is contradicted by the rest of the agreement.” This would be like creating a contract to explicitly bribe an elected official (“A will pay Politician B to vote YES on Bill X”), then adding a throwaway paragraph with a legalistic disclaimer that “nothing in this agreement is intended to constitute a bribe,” and then have journalists cite that paragraph to proclaim that no bribe happened even though the agreement on its face explicitly says the opposite.

The Clinton/DNC agreement explicitly vested the Clinton campaign with control over key matters during the primary season: the exact opposite of what journalists on Twitter caused hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people to believe. Nonetheless, DNC-loyal commentators continue to cite headlines and tweets citing the legalistic language to convince huge numbers of people that the truth is the exact opposite of what it actually is:

You have to explain the mechanism. HOW? What happened at the DNC that made more vote for Clinton than Sanders? Explain that? Cuz with the online Fake News and ads (in the literal hundreds of millions seen by the electorate) the connection is clear... Unless you think all those big corporations that spend enormous amounts on advertising are on some fools' errand? Cuz there is more a direct link to people seeing misinformation and believing it and acting off said bad information than there is to the intra-party shenanigans at the DNC resulting in more people in the primaries choosing Clinton over Sanders. Unless your contention is there was a massive, MASSIVE voter fraud incident which... There is zero proof of. So... How does that equal a "stolen" nomination? Answer... It doesn't.

If Mainstream Media Establishment portends to be Neutral, and Trustworthy and leans on the respectability it has as an institution and instead of being neutral decides to clandestinely work with one candidate and the party that candidate controls to manufacture the outcome of TWO Primaries how is that nomination on the up and up? Neither nomination is legitimate by virtue of clandestine collusion that is essentially a psyop, and rigged debate schedule to boot

-Bernie won over Latinos in Nevada, Tom Perez working with Clinton decided the talking point should instead be that Bernie only does well with white voters and their media partners repeat this lie until it becomes unassailable truth to their viewers.

-HARVEY WEINSTEIN URGED CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO SILENCE SANDERS’S BLACK LIVES MATTER MESSAGE (the article had it capitalized)And these hacks decided exploiting Sandy Hook was the ticket to drown out the love Bernie was getting from BLM, Blacks in general especially Black millennials.

-i think I became convinced that something was very, very wrong when Bernie was giving a concession speech and the Mainstream Media cut to an Empty Trump Podium instead I believe this would eventually be the notorious trump brands conference

-All the talking points that got magnified by the mainstream media came straight out of HillaryDNC; unelectability, one issue candidate, does poorly with minorites(only those watching the networks that colluded with HillaryDNC to spread her talking points)

On and on and on, the mainstream media gas lighted everyone who could see the whole situation stunk to high heaven and continued to do so even when Wikileaks revealed the truth

As to voter fraud in terms of switching votes no one is really investigating that but on top of NY board of elections admitting to purging pro bernie districts in 2016 and illegal electioneering by Bill Clinton in MA voting stations; there were significant disparities between votes and exit polls in states where there were no paper trails
https://www.snopes.com/stanford-study-proves-election-fraud-through-exit-poll-discrepancies/
http://tdmsresearch.com/2016/06/20/45/
Take that as you will

If Mainstream Media Establishment portends to be Neutral, and Trustworthy and leans on the respectability it has as an institution and instead of being neutral decides to clandestinely work with one candidate and the party that candidate controls to manufacture the outcome of TWO Primaries how is that nomination on the up and up? Neither nomination is legitimate by virtue of clandestine collusion that is essentially a psyop, and rigged debate schedule to boot

-Bernie won over Latinos in Nevada, Tom Perez working with Clinton decided the talking point should instead be that Bernie only does well with white voters and their media partners repeat this lie until it becomes unassailable truth to their viewers.

-HARVEY WEINSTEIN URGED CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO SILENCE SANDERS’S BLACK LIVES MATTER MESSAGE (the article had it capitalized)And these hacks decided exploiting Sandy Hook was the ticket to drown out the love Bernie was getting from BLM, Blacks in general especially Black millennials.

-i think I became convinced that something was very, very wrong when Bernie was giving a concession speech and the Mainstream Media cut to an Empty Trump Podium instead I believe this would eventually be the notorious trump brands conference

-All the talking points that got magnified by the mainstream media came straight out of HillaryDNC; unelectability, one issue candidate, does poorly with minorites(only those watching the networks that colluded with HillaryDNC to spread her talking points)

On and on and on, the mainstream media gas lighted everyone who could see the whole situation stunk to high heaven and continued to do so even when Wikileaks revealed the truth

As to voter fraud in terms of switching votes no one is really investigating that but on top of NY board of elections admitting to purging pro bernie districts in 2016 and illegal electioneering by Bill Clinton in MA voting stations; there were significant disparities between votes and exit polls in states where there were no paper trails
https://www.snopes.com/stanford-study-proves-election-fraud-through-exit-poll-discrepancies/
http://tdmsresearch.com/2016/06/20/45/
Take that as you will

Ummm where in there did it say Bernie "won over Latinos in Nevada"?

Hate to break it to you but I am guessing most campaign teams have communications like this saying that when they go to X state they need to try drive turnout of this particular group or part of the state, then say how they will have all their talking heads go around and claim victory with that group of people

Last edited:
Brazile herself is softening the stance of "rigging" by quite a bit now. It was overblown in the media in general and on the Right in particular. Cuz there's no smoking gun of "rigging' in the least in what's been revealed. Just internal politics. More people still voted for Clinton than Sanders and that's a fact.

Ummm where in there did it say Bernie "won over Latinos in Nevada"?
That wikileakes link only goes to communication within the HillaryDNC and Media partners to twist the narrative you only have to google "bernie won over latinos in nevada" to find the entrance polls and Clinton organs like vox, nytimes etc dismissing the polls

Hate to break it to you but I am guessing most campaign teams have communications like this saying that when they go to X state they need to try drive turnout of this particular group or part of the state, then say how they will have all their talking heads go around and claim victory with that group of people
That is not what happened here

Brazile herself is softening the stance of "rigging" by quite a bit now. It was overblown in the media in general and on the Right in particular. Cuz there's no smoking gun of "rigging' in the least in what's been revealed. Just internal politics.
It's not a softening it's a game of semantics as to what is and isn't rigging
Tom Perez already said it was rigged in February before immediately saying he misspoke

More people still voted for Clinton than Sanders and that's a fact.
very few are saying that isn't the case, just about everyone who is mad takes rightful umbrage at how the whole primary was a farce designed to manufacture that outcome you tout(and the outcome of the republican primary); from the debate schedule to massive media collusion including but not limited to the pied piper strategy going back to 2015 or even all the way back to when Tim Kaine stepped down as chair and DWS took on the role

That is not what happened here

Actually it's exactly what happened. The Clinton campaign team said we need to go to this state, drive out these voters and set out these taking points when(and if) we win to try help us in other states

candidates (of whatever party)- you need to come to the ghetto to earn my respect. no drive by speaking engagements.
I'm not hearing anything yet for urban outreach and lifting restrictions on ex-offender status voting (state by state).

Actually it's exactly what happened. The Clinton campaign team said we need to go to this state, drive out these voters and set out these taking points when(and if) we win to try help us in other states
Again that isn't what happened this isn't simply a clinton surrogate saying this in an interview, this is Mainstream Media establishment figures and party officials disseminating talking points as if they were neutral unassailable truths rather than lies intended to further a gaslighting narrative for the candidate they were colluding with from the start

Personally I dont consider it a president's job to deal with a specific area's local urban issues. We have local government and state governments to deal with some local issues. The President should be dealing with federal national issues and international issues. Not trying to save or improve specific urban areas. Not worrying about urban outreach. So when a candidate visits an area and makes promises such as bringing jobs back to an area or increasing outreach I consider it pointless hot air. If an urban area needs improvements or help the local government needs to make sure those improvements happen and help arrives. And it's the local government that should be taken to task when it doesnt happen. Not the president or some political candidate running for the office president.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"