Donna Brazile admits the DNC acted as an arm of Hillary's campaign and why

if they want my vote they better damn well come here and speak. No going to all-white areas talking about "what do you have to lose?". Otherwise they might as well be honest and say they flat-out don't care.

Federal legislation for jobs can easily target urban areas. Nobody wants to talk about reviving the Works Progress Administration or the Civilian Conservation Corps. Local officials managed it but they were federally-driven initiatives. Forget hearing about it from 45 and his cohorts, and we can probably forget hearing anything about it from any Dems who step up to the national stage.

local issues go to local officials, that much is already understood. "Not worrying" about urban outreach is what's led to a hell of a lot of people getting pissed off and apathetic about "politicians" of whatever brand, because we know that they don't care, unless it means promises to ramp up militarization of police resources.

Hachette Books has acquired Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House by former DNC chair and noted Democratic Party strategist Donna Brazile. The book will be published November 7, 2017, a year after the presidential election of 2016.

Described by the publisher as “equal parts campaign thriller, memoir, and roadmap for the future,” Hachette said the book will examine the “missteps, miscalculation and crimes of 2016.”

The book was acquired in a deal for world rights by Hachette Books senior editor Paul Whitlatch, who will edit the book. Brazile was represented by Keith Urbahn and Matt Latimer, partners at Javelin, a D.C.-based literary, media and creative agency."

https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw...lish-donna-brazile-book-on-2016-election.html

Keith Urbahn is president and founding partner of Javelin. For five years Keith worked for former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, most recently serving as his chief of staff. He helped oversee the publication of Rumsfeld’s 1 New York Times bestselling memoir. Previously he worked in the United States Senate for Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and as a Pentagon speechwriter.

http://javelindc.com/teammates/keith/

Matt Latimer is a New York Times bestselling author with more than a decade of experience at senior levels in Washington, D.C. Latimer served as deputy director of speechwriting to President George W. Bush and chief speechwriter to former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld. He was a senior communications staffer for Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and Senator Jon Kyl.

http://javelindc.com/teammates/matt-latimer/

NY Times - Frustrated Democrat Makes Friends in G.O.P.

''I like her a lot,'' said Mr. Rove, now ensconced in the West Wing as President Bush's chief political adviser.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2003/02/21/us/frustrated-democrat-makes-friends-in-gop.html (2003)

Sounds like your trying to imply dishonesty because she is working with Republican representation with experience in political memoirs a reps who would be willing to publish something the Dems especially the Clinton's would want quashed.

She just had her picture taken with Sheriff Clarke and went on Tucker Carlson.

not to mention clintons hang out with republicans all the time including trump before he ran for president.

There are pictures of Obama with Chris Christie and the Bushes both as Senator, President and Former President

Typically Presidents meet with Governors of states who have just been hit with a disaster, former Presidents and member of Congress.

These situations are hardly analogous to Brazile and Sheriff Jackass, Tucker Trumpson .

Last edited:
Typically Presidents meet with Governors of states who have just been hit with a disaster, former Presidents and member of Congress.

These situations are hardly analogous to Brazile and Sheriff Jackass, Tucker Trumpson .
Totally analogous the political convenient pictures don't mean people are ideological allies just like that hug between christy and an obama after sandy, it's a sentimental photo op nothing more

Also are you suggesting that she shouldn't go on shows like morning joes or tucker carlson? I if was her I would go to all the shows and make sure that the phrasing matches my intentions, and that I'm not gaslighted

I voted for Sanders in the primary. I hate his guts now. And i have simmillar feelings for Bernie or Bust. That being said i have maintained that i would support the dem nominee in 2020 even if it's Bernie Slanders himself.

But after Donna Brazile and now Elizabetb Warren I feel that I will refuse to support Sanders or any of his surrogates. Not even to stop Trump.

I applaude DNC members for excercising their consitutional right to sway the voters to support whom they thought was the best person for the job. They never rigged the vote. Never forced 57% of the primary voters to choose Hillary.

Last edited:
I voted for Sanders in the primary. I hate his guts now. And i have simmillar feelings for Bernie or Bust. That being said i have maintained that i would support the dem nominee in 2020 even if it's Bernie Slanders himself.

But after Donna Brazile and now Elizabetb Warren I feel that I will refuse to support Sanders or any of his surrogates. Not even to stop Trump.

I applaude DNC members for excercising their consitutional right to sway the voters to support whom they thought was the best person for the job. They never rigged the vote. Never forced 57% of the primary voters to choose Hillary.

This FACT gets lost all the freaking time when this is discussed.

I disagree with this on a lot of levels. I don't think it's appropriate to blame Obama for passing stimulus in order to get us out of W's mess. That's clearly what happened, and it clearly worked. The economy was in free fall, and stimulus corrected the situation. Blame Obama if you want for that, but the economic collapse wasn't on him, the recovery was.. and he did a great job.
Also, The Democrats have only themselves to blame. President Obama showed Democrats how to fight for their ideals... how to be a cause driven party. The DNC didn't back him. We got into an elongated fight about Obamacare because the Dems couldn't defend their own property. It was pathetic. And now... after Obama had to do so much on his own, including making millions for his own campaigns, the DNC wants to blame Obama for not having their back. Please. Obama's first term was a nightmare because he didn't have the full support of his party.

Honestly, as a Democrat, I'm much more angry that they gave the keys to Hillary and bullied Bernie Sanders out of the way. I think Bernie Sanders should have legal grounds here to sue the DNC. He could make the argument that the DNC cost him the presidency.... and perhaps much more, depending on how bad a train wreck the Trump administration ends up to be.
In terms of being bankrupt, I hope that the Democratic Party takes this as an opportunity to learn. They haven't been in sync with their base for a long time. Their leadership style comes across as "we know best, so do what we want," instead of "let's do this togethher." And their voters can see that. I'm not a fan of the Republican Party, but I'll give them this... they listen to their voters. They are a reflection of their voters. It's time that the DNC had the guts to do the same. If the DNC actually fought for causes that matter to their voters (ala campaign finance reform, tax reform, anti war agenda, universal care, etc), then I imagine fundraising wouldn't be as much of a problem for them.

Where is repeal and replace? Last i checked we still had immigrants living here. The GOP does not listen to thekr base. They listen to their donors.

God damn all those 57% percemt of democrats who preffered Hillary. Man Bernie should sue everybody who voted for Hillary. They cost him the presidency.

Wanna talk about not having the suppprt of one's own party? Bernie or Bust?

Liberalism requires the use of science and social science. So yeah sometimes these guys do know best.

Sanders wasnt even a Democrat until he decided to run for President. The fact that people are still shocked by the fact that the DNC machinery was behind a life-long democratic institution like the Clintons, amazes me. Not to mention as has been said above, she wiped the floor with Sanders in the primaries. It's not like it was even close.

Hah, just noticed the Fox, Breitbert, etc. comment. Why do I have no interest in arguing with you? Because despite my having stated that I'm not overly enthused by Trump, that I seldom ever watch Fox, and that I think Breitbert is a joke... you people still accuse me of the opposite. It's hilarious how dilusional you guys can be.

Anyway... moving on.

I would also suggest left-leaning voters to stop watching MSNBC too for that matter, as they have clearly become the Fox News of the left. Joy Ann Reid's blatant lies smearing Bernie, etc have been simply astonishing! And it also makes me laugh how people like Jimmy Dore continually hold the Dems to account, yet because of that people think he's defending Trump?! What a load of hogwash!

Last edited:
Alternative take... People can smell online BS artists pretty well these days.

No comedy at all. Do you not understand the electoral college? Hence the 3 million comment you made. It shouldn't be hard to connect these dots.

Depends on the candidates and results. Who knows... I could be voting for the Democrat. Wouldn't be the first time.

Consistent with the 25% of hillary supporters who voted for McCain over Obama
I applaude DNC members for excercising their consitutional right to sway the voters to support whom they thought was the best person for the job.
They were wrong in terms of the polling and they went with the only dem who could lose the rust belt to a republican
They never rigged the vote. Never forced 57% of the primary voters to choose Hillary.
Does it not matter to you in any context that this manufactured outcome was driven into being by Collusion between Hillary's campaign, the DNC she controlled and collusion with CNN, MSNBC, ABC et al over coverage depth, coverage priority, talking points and counter talking points?

Look at the Podesta emails to gain some understanding into how and why those organizations covered the primaries that way:
-the Pied Piper Strategy
-Harvey Weinstein telling the campaign to blame sandy hook on Bernie in the media to drown out the support Bernie was getting from BLM and Black millennials
-Bernie winning Latinos in Nevada being deliberately drown out by the media narrative that Bernie only did well with young white liberal concocted by Tom Perez

The intentionally pathetic debate schedule which initially was less than a 3rd of what we got in 08 and ultimately wasn't even half of what we got in 08 was also in support of hillary's coronation (the 08 schedule allowed a half black, muslim named, nobody to prevent her from clinching the nomination through pledged delegates alone)

and your like "yeah that's cool nothing to see here"?

Perhaps the only definition of rigging you will accept is votes being changed and perhaps that didn't happen(there is significant evidence of malfeasance with machine voting that had no paper trail)

TL;DR: 57% is a pathetic "win" percentage for all of the Malfeasance that was pulled in support of her coronation and you're going to hate on Brazile and Warren? Not Hillary?

You might as well hate on hillary ally Tom Perez too cause he said "it was rigged and we have to be honest about it" before he became chair (he too walked it back) and he said that way before Brazile's bombshell

O'Malley said the debates were rigged before Tom Perez's admission, do you hate him too?

This FACT gets lost all the freaking time when this is discussed.
Because that fact is only compelling in a vacuum but loses all it's power once you get into the weeds of how we got there

Last edited:
The Dem Party is a private organization. They can favor one candidate over the other. They can favor the candidate that better represents the party and its goals. I would have been ok with the party blatantly not letting Bernie run as a Dem. In hindsight he was only riding the coat tails of the party and using it for its resources and not because he was actually a Dem.

Dem party worked with the Dem nominee, not the nominee who only uses the Dem name when it suits him.

shocking

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"