• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Dormammu - the dread thread

The eyes have to go. I have no idea why Marvel Studios would even try to humanize an evil space entity. He's supposed to look alien, who cares if we don't see him emote with his eyes?

It's the same mistake (at least, that's what it was for me) that they already did with Ultron.

I really like the third one.

The first and second illustrations look amazing! I did like what we got, but why they actually went that route is unknown. Why would they ditch that otherwise perfect incarnation that we see in picture 1?

What's really so different about it, apart from the color scheme?

There isn't really a major difference aside from that and the eyes, tbh.

I don't know if you people have seen them but there were actually two more concepts in the link I posted.

DORMAMMU3.jpg

DORMAMMU4.jpg

Cool. I like the first, but I'm not really feeling that second concept. Extremely glad they didn't go with it.

I thought it was Thanos at first, lol.

Pretty different. That first concept art is better than the version used in every way possible.

I did like the movie version but damn, each of those concept arts look better. It's almost like the finished product is "disney-fied"

I wish they could've gone with a version closer to the concepts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"