Ghost rider MCU movie idea and plot

Salah281090

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here , my name is Salah I'm am from Algeria and passionate by superhero movies and screenwriting, what comes next it will be a great idea for a ghost rider movie set in the mcu, here are key points from me concerning this movie :
1) it's title will not be "Ghost rider" instead it will be "Ghost riders" yes it will be like a buddy movie featuring Robbie Reyes from Agents of shields and non other than ..... Johnny Blaze himself.

2) in the movie Johnny Blaze is not as in the comics a motorcycle stuntman but a biker !!

3) Robbie Reyes will search for Johnny Blaze to find answers for why did he pass him the spirit, but instead he will tell him that Blaze gave him his own spirit of vengeance and blaze is still a ghost rider too.

4) We will find out that the entity that transformed Blaze into ghost rider and cursed him is not Mephisto but non other than ......... DORMAMMU (connexion with doctor strange ) in his real form like in the comics with the head in fire.

5) Blaze was assaulted and murdered with his loved one Roxanne by a dark cult, and was shot a bullet in the head but after that he was back from the dead by Dormammu (just see him in agents of shield he has a hole in his forehead) and made a deal with him to bring back Roxanne from death.

6) Johnny blaze is for Dormammu like a gate that keeps contact between the dark dimension and our world.

7) Both of Blaze and Reyes will have a deep emotional character development and it will be there a deep emotional connection between them when they will be like brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"