• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Who should play Ghost Rider in the MCU?

Whatever they do, I hope the go with Danny Ketch as the central focus, and have Johnny Blaze act as a mentor to him.
First Ghost Rider comics I read were the 90's Danny Ketch ones so I have a bit of a nostalgia bias to them. I also think it would be a fresh take for people that were jaded by the horrible Nic Cage movies.

I would like to see Charlie Hunnam as Johnny Blaze.

Why the hostility?
One reason is I'd like to see a proper ending for the MCU story, adding more character will extend its life beyond what current actors and actresses can do.
I don't want a third Bruce Banner, Jim Rhodes, or a second Tony Stark or Nick Fury, I didn't want Spider-Man in it, still don't. And I sure don't want the inclusion of Mephisto, Blackheart, or any Hell related beings in this world.

Jensen Ackles for Johnny Blaze and for Danny Ketch I would cast a younger Danny but in that role I would go with Thomas Dekker

For Mephistopheles...Ian McShane and for Blackheart Ian Somerhalder

Roxanne Simpson...Sienna Miller gets my vote

Whatever they do, I hope the go with Danny Ketch as the central focus, and have Johnny Blaze act as a mentor to him.
First Ghost Rider comics I read were the 90's Danny Ketch ones so I have a bit of a nostalgia bias to them. I also think it would be a fresh take for people that were jaded by the horrible Nic Cage movies.

Agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"