Since Marvel owns the rights to Blade, Punisher, and Ghost Rider

Blade, Ghost Rider, and Punisher will most likely only be showing up on AOS or the Netflix shows. It would be great to see them on any of those shows.

And I think it's a given that they'll reboot Punisher.

I think the next Punisher adaptation needs to get a bit more into the psychology of the character.

Many of the good Punisher runs got into what kind of man Frank Castle is and why he would want to spend his days waging a one man war on organised crime. These type of stories showed the depth of the character and made him more multifaceted.

Blade, Ghost Rider, and Punisher will most likely only be showing up on AOS or the Netflix shows. It would be great to see them on any of those shows.

I see Punisher as the least likely for a movie reboot, maybe AOS or Netflix series, Blade could be either a series or more likely a movie, Ghost rider will have a similar role to hulk, popping in Dr strange and other films.

Punisher would make zero sense on ABC. After taking a look at the tone of that breathtaking Daredevil trailer, I think Netflix would make too obvious a home for Frank Castle to pass up.

G'day,

Yep, Netglix need to follow up what they are doing with Punisher and MoonKnight.

Ralph

Punisher would make zero sense on ABC. After taking a look at the tone of that breathtaking Daredevil trailer, I think Netflix would make too obvious a home for Frank Castle to pass up.

Here are my thoughts on each one.

The Punisher- Introduce him as an antagonist on the Daredevil show and then have him and Matt be frenemies. When Matt sees Frank, he sees what he could have become.

Ghost Rider- Have Mephisto be the villain of the Dr. Strange sequel and Ghost Rider is introduced as a wildcard. He wants Mephisto's head on a pike, but he doesn't trust Strange.

Blade- This could easily be a netflix show or special.

I think they all should go to netflix .

G'day,

They don't need to reboot Punisher, they just need him to turn up. He's already had a couple of movies. Similar situation as the Hulk.

ta

Ralph

^

Not to put words in Ralph's mouth, but I think he means Punisher can be rebooted the way Hulk was... which is to say, by skipping the origin story.

Punisher would already be established. And could probably be introduced or mentioned in the netflix shows. I just hope they cast the right guy to play him.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he needs to start with his origin. Since I want him to start as a Daredevil antagonist before becoming an anti-hero, I would start with him already as the Punisher. He would get his own spinoff show after that where they could tell the origin story if they wanted to. Many of Marvel's comics did not start with an origin story but would pause at some point during their run to have one (Dr. Strange is a good example).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"