Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

What the **** is up with Nintendo not fixing the online lag on the Wii version of this game. Damn! This is why Nintendo has the worst online game play of the three. Honestly, the laziness of Nintendo (and it IS their problem and not Ataris) in fixing this problem with their servers is ****ing ridiculous. If this was Microsoft they would be on it with a patch or server adjustment like that. DBZ has been out in the US since last monday and they still haven't fixed it.

Anyone else pissed at this lag problem. For those who haven't played it, it isn't just a pause or two here and there while playing online, its like a damn slide show.

So, is there any chance that Atari will overhaul the Budokai series to tie in with the new live action Dragonball movie?

Is infograms still doing this game now that atari's finally gone under, they listed some games but bt3 didnt come up, so i dont know if that was an accident or did something happen to it?

though it would be stupid to ax it, with it being a large part of their bread and butter...

Charlotte, NC? I went to East Meck, graduated in 2004. You know it? I don't live there anymore, but never seen anyone on here from Charlotte.

So, is there any chance that Atari will overhaul the Budokai series to tie in with the new live action Dragonball movie?

I hope not. I really like the DBZB and DBZBT titles, even though I am not much of a DBZ show fan anymore.
I hope they do different games for the movie and keep putting out BDZBT games that draw from the anime.

So is anyone playing this on the wii? I guess not, because if there were, they'd be voicing their opinion about how ****ing ridiculous it is Nintendo's not fixed it yet.

Charlotte, NC? I went to East Meck, graduated in 2004. You know it? I don't live there anymore, but never seen anyone on here from Charlotte.

I go to North Meck "Home of the Vikings":woot: '09......hopefully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"