Drake vs. Kendrick Lamar

XtremelyBaneful

xoxxxoooxo
Reaction score
a more accurate title would be Drake vs. Kendrick, Metro Boomin, Future, The Weeknd, Rick Ross + more but I myself am very late to the party.

This past week, I have heard:

euphoria, by Kendrick Lamar
family matters, by Drake
meet the grahams by Kendrick Lamar, and
not like us by Kendrick Lamar

I have never really been a fan of Drake's music but I acknowledge that he is a hit maker and is overall a much bigger superstar than Kendrick. however, Kendrick is unequivocally a better rapper than Drake. I've never been impressed by Drake's rapping at all but the things he says on Family matters is the best I've heard him rap in a long time.

what do you think? who is winning the beef so far?

I'd attach a poll if I could but this website's got that function broken

Maybe don't get into rapper beef if you got your start on Degrassi and have grooming allegations.
I have been saying this for a decade at this point, especially after "started from the bottom" - Drake was an actor before he was a rapper. I remember him saying that him as an actor still wasn't making life easy to come by, but come on. He had to be more well off than the average Canadian...being on a TV actor's salary.

Anyone with ears knows that Kendrick finished him this weekend.

Maybe don't get into rapper beef if you got your start on Degrassi and have grooming allegations.

And might I add, cosplaying as everything but yourself. Aubrey has always been scummy.

And just like that, he gave more ammo to those pedophile allegations.

Someone call Chris Hansen.

And btw, making fun of someone being molested is something a predator would absolutely do.
And Drake seemed to miss the point of Mother, I Sober since that wasn't even about Kendrick being molested.

ece7ec4bfff06760a57d8f20be539ebd225a6760.gif

02d2379d82bd2e919eeef58bb4a2553bc1d8f67a.gif

FYI - there is a YouTuber who may have found Drake's secret daughter. I don't really wanna post it here though but it's there on YouTube if you wanna see it.

Kendrick absolutely murdered the man. Drake is super petty, smart with trolling and had a few jabs, but Kung Fu Kenny killed him 4 different ways already so far. Meet the Grahams might be the most disrespectful thing ever, and Not Like Us has people people bopping to the Drake's a pdf file song. I hope Lamar isn't done tbh.

Kendrick absolutely murdered the man. Drake is super petty, smart with trolling and had a few jabs, but Kung Fu Kenny killed him 4 different ways already so far. Meet the Grahams might be the most disrespectful thing ever, and Not Like Us has people people bopping to the Drake's a pdf file song. I hope Lamar isn't done tbh.
yeah I kinda want Kendrick to keep going, but it feels like the beef is over now.

Lil Wayne’s reaction to Kendrick’s Drake diss songs.
1715150580503.gif

Kendrick won imo. I listened to all the disses in row again this morning.

Not like us was my personal favorite of them all.

There's that part of me that would have loved to see a back and forth between Kendrick and Cole. But Cole side stepped this whole situation.

Kendrick won imo. I listened to all the disses in row again this morning.

Not like us was my personal favorite of them all.

There's that part of me that would have loved to see a back and forth between Kendrick and Cole. But Cole side stepped this whole situation.
yeah. the general (or overwhelming, I should say) consensus is that Kendrick won, Drake lost. And this time, the victorious rapper didn't have the last word.

Not Like Us is my favorite too. I've basically had it on repeat. People are dancing in the streets to a diss track!

I do feel like "big three" of the millennial generation are Kendrick, Cole, and Drake, in that order (Drake being a distant third as far as rapping ability goes). Allegedly, Schoolboy Q advised J. Cole to step away from the beef.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"