• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Driving Ms. Daisies......only worse:(

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
Alright I have just had one of the most traumatic experiences of my adult life. My little sister had a b-ball game close to where I live and so I tell my mother that after her game I would hitch a ride home with her to stay with my parents for the weekend. Well, I get the call to come outside that they are at my apartment.

I notice that it is my mother's friends large Cadillac SUV so I hop in and every seat is full, 7, filled with all of my mother's friends. My ex, her mother and my mother are friends, was driving. Well I knew they had been to On the Border earlier for drinks before the game and yes they were giddy. We drop off the ex at her apartment and guess whose turn it is to drive...me...since I was not intoxicated:o

Well as soon as she left...those broads went crazy. They made me go across town to a Mexican food place to get them food...at friggin 9 at night like a bunch of college drunks. They were yelling at me how to drive, laughing their butts off, and telling lame weiner jokes. Well we get out of town and they start talking about rumors and their vaginas and ****:waa: I then noticed that they had a bottle of banana rum and had been spiking their drinks:wow: Those 6 ladies finished off an entire bottle of rum:wow: They then proceeded to talk about how I need a girlfriend and talking about how I needed to get back with my ex...whose mom was in the car.

It was horrible...I am scarred for life.:csad:

Alright I have just had one of the most traumatic experiences of my adult life. My little sister had a b-ball game close to where I live and so I tell my mother that after her game I would hitch a ride home with her to stay with my parents for the weekend. Well, I get the call to come outside that they are at my apartment.

I notice that it is my mother's friends large Cadillac SUV so I hop in and every seat is full, 7, filled with all of my mother's friends. My ex, her mother and my mother are friends, was driving. Well I knew they had been to On the Border earlier for drinks before the game and yes they were giddy. We drop off the ex at her apartment and guess whose turn it is to drive...me...since I was not intoxicated:o

Well as soon as she left...those broads went crazy. They made me go across town to a Mexican food place to get them food...at friggin 9 at night like a bunch of college drunks. They were yelling at me how to drive, laughing their butts off, and telling lame weiner jokes. Well we get out of town and they start talking about rumors and their vaginas and ****:waa: I then noticed that they had a bottle of banana rum and had been spiking their drinks:wow: Those 6 ladies finished off an entire bottle of rum:wow: They then proceeded to talk about how I need a girlfriend and talking about how I needed to get back with my ex...whose mom was in the car.

It was horrible...I am scarred for life.:csad:

Karma.

And then...?

And then...?
We are home now...my mom suddenly has turned normal again.

I have been around my mom when she was toasty before but I usually had friends or was toasty myself. This was odd being couped up in a car with banana ramblin crazy hoes talking about weiners and vaginas.

Your mom was in the car? talking about her vag? ypu ,scarred for life.

And then....?

HAHAHAH I thought your story was going to end with one of them coming onto you. Imagine THAT

HAHAHAH I thought your story was going to end with one of them coming onto you. Imagine THAT

That's what should have happened. Jeez, chaseter can't even get a blind, old lady. :down

Chase, where is the tap the ex's mom options??!!?!! :cmad:

Chase, where is the tap the ex's mom options??!!?!! :cmad:
Would have put it there if she didn't have hair like it was 1984, if she didn't wear coke bottle glasses, and if she didn't weigh about a buck 70.

Would have put it there if she didn't have hair like it was 1984, if she didn't wear coke bottle glasses, and if she didn't weigh about a buck 70.

That's what we call a 'Slump-buster'. :o

Probably good you're not dating her daughter. You know what they say, you can tell what a girl will look like as she gets older by looking at her mom...

Probably good you're not dating her daughter. You know what they say, you can tell what a girl will look like as she gets older by looking at her mom...
Well two ugly people actually made a really pretty daughter:wow: I don't date uglies:o

Be a nerd and create a thread about it on the Hype!. 1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You have already voted on this poll

Hey...I am not a nerd.

Be a nerd and create a thread about it on the Hype!. 1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You have already voted on this poll

Hey...I am not a nerd.

Psh, well talk to the guy who made the poll. :o

You should have made passionate love to them all.

Gangsta style.

Well my bad night is probably not over...mom is frisky from drinking so my parents will probably do it tonight:dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"