• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dwayne Johnson to go on a Rampage

well, at least they won't have to use any CGI to turn Rock into a building sized monster

Seems kinda pointless after Wreck It Ralph, but who knows...

Perfect.

The only way that we'll ever get a good video game-based movie is if they adapt games that actually have good storylines and characters. So of course, they are making a movie about three giant monsters who destroy cities in every state in the U.S.

Seriously, even the game itself gets boring after 10 minutes. Do we really need a movie of this?

If they maintain the humor and setpieces of the game it could actually be pretty cool. They're just traversing America, destroying landmarks at every city. Then they tease World Tour at the end.

I don't really care for a movie but if it means we will get a new rampage game then I'm all for it

I'm guessing Jurassic World grosses helped fast track.

I'm all for more Giant Monster movies.

I used to be obsessed with this game as a kid so yeah I like this

I loved playing the console games for these, & who knows, we´d might get a surprise hit when the film comes out.

I'm not gonna watch a movie where The Rock takes down three monsters in 20 seconds.

Yeah I loved the game as a kid so I'm looking forward to this.

So this is movie #5,000 in the last five years for Dwayne?

Well, at least one giant monster movie is going forward...

(weeps over Pacific Rim 2)

One of the writers is Carlton Cuse, who co-wrote San Andreas.

So this is movie #5,000 in the last five years for Dwayne?

Don't think so. After checking with the IMDB, it appears only 14 films in the last five years.

Where did you get the 5,000 number?

someone's never heard of hyperbole

but yeah, I'll only see this if Rock is a monster, not if he fights them

The Rock is perfect for George.

Carla Guigino for Lizzie, not sure about Ralph though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"