E3: The Official Nintendo Announcements Thread

My God This Is Horrible Make It Stop Please Please Please My Ears. Ahhhhhgrg.

It looks like the two trumpet jockeys are hitting buttons. Oh crap, the lady is back...

I have to say, Microsoft's bad ass attitude is more fun to watch then Nintendo's christian parent attitude.

E3 is dead. No wonder everyone is leaving the ESA. When even nintendo do a half asses show something is wrong. Looks like GC and TGS are the new big shows then.

And that's that, lol. Way to go Nintendo. Sony does not have to try hard to trump that one.

Wow. That was awful. Where was Animal Crossing? Kid Icarus? Zelda? DLC for released games on Wii? :down:

Pretty disapointing show really.

Animal Crossing will be pretty big.
Wii Sports Resort should be fun.
Wii Music looks stupid though.

We still have more E3, which should bring some more announcements before it's over, but IGN was reporting that a couple of their bigger core games had been moved to be announced at a later date.

I was upset by the lack of Kid Icarus though.

GTA DS was a pretty big deal though.

And that's that, lol. Way to go Nintendo. Sony does not have to try hard to trump that one.

If they don't have some strange woman *****ing about how she hurt her wrist snowboarding... they don't even have to try at all to trump it.

Animal Crossing was in there. You will have to wait for GC in a few weeks to see everyones new games I guess.

No Icarus showing is an epic failure.

epicfailure.jpg

My bad. I missed the Animal Crossing announcement. Still a weak show. :down:

Is everyone watching this on G4 and if so did anyone just see Chris Hardwick's "What the hell am I doing here and what am I doing with my life" moment?

I didn't even realise it was going on. There wasn't any immeadiate news anywhere. I thought Reggie promised a MASSIVE announcement for E3? Is there any summing up anywheres?

It's not like we don't know Icarus is on it's way...so I don't know why they decided not to show it today...it would have been huge. :(

Pretty disapointing show really.

Animal Crossing will be pretty big.
Wii Sports Resort should be fun.
Wii Music looks stupid though.

We still have more E3, which should bring some more announcements before it's over, but IGN was reporting that a couple of their bigger core games had been moved to be announced at a later date.

I was upset by the lack of Kid Icarus though.

GTA DS was a pretty big deal though.

Yeah Matt from IGN said this:
“Uh-oh. Looks like we’re going to have to wait a little longer than E3 to see the kid fly again. Not too long, though, hopefully.”

But yeah I was hoping for Disaster Day of Crisis look. Kid Icarus, Star Fox those games will come. Eventually.

Wow, the coolest thing there was GTA DS. What a terrible conference. Glad I didn't bother now.

The casual games aren't bad, but they so far as easily the ''loser" of E3. I hope Sony has some amazing stuff, they really don't have to try to hard with what Nintendo and Microsoft gave.

Sadly, this press conference is about what I've come to expect from Nintendo.

I was really hoping that they were going to try and win back the "core" gamer this year, but they made it pretty clear today that they couldn't care less about us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"