Solo Emilia Clarke as ????

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I'm surprised this thread hasn't been made yet.

So who do you reckon she will play? I hope her character is a little bit different to Jyn and Rey. We've seen a few starry eyed brunettes who have a grudge against the male figures in their life for some reason but also a lot of love for them

Could be his wife? The one he left behind that, last I heard, was still considered canon when Disney bought?

No.

Canon works like this. Anything past September 1st 2014 anything, is canon. Pre-September 1st of 2014 the only thing that remains canon is Episode I-VI, The Clone Wars movie, and season 1-6. As well as one comic Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir (which connects to The Clone Wars).

Now in the Star Wars comic line under Disney/Marvel Han had a wife Sana, but she really was not his wife at all. Sana is also an African American in the comics as well.

I would say with the casting since Sana is canon is that it's someone different.

I'm curious as to who she'll play. It's an exciting time to be a Star Wars fan. Rogue One has made me more excited for the anthology movies.

So who do you reckon she will play? I hope her character is a little bit different to Jyn and Rey. We've seen a few starry eyed brunettes who have a grudge against the male figures in their life for some reason but also a lot of love for them

Yeah regardless of how attractive they are another one would start to look odd in the big picture of things. Hopefully clarke plays some near human alien with a different skin tone like a twi lek or some other thing.

Interested to see who she's playing!

looking forward to seeing her in an official photo

No.

Canon works like this. Anything past September 1st 2014 anything, is canon. Pre-September 1st of 2014 the only thing that remains canon is Episode I-VI, The Clone Wars movie, and season 1-6. As well as one comic Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir (which connects to The Clone Wars).

Now in the Star Wars comic line under Disney/Marvel Han had a wife Sana, but she really was not his wife at all. Sana is also an African American in the comics as well.

I would say with the casting since Sana is canon is that it's someone different.

No she isn't. She is from outer space. :cwink:

Jyn Erso is not starry eyed.

What male figure does Rey have a grudge against? Kylo Ren? That is not a grudge and not at all what Jyn's relationships with her father and Saw are like.

Yeah regardless of how attractive they are another one would start to look odd in the big picture of things. Hopefully clarke plays some near human alien with a different skin tone like a twi lek or some other thing.

I am hoping that too.

Not enough aliens in leading roles in any Star Wars film.

I also hope that Clarke is the villain.

Last edited:
I am hoping that too.

Not enough aliens in leading roles in any Star Wars film.

I also hope that Clarke is the villain.

Yeah this undermines the size of the SW universe if nearly all the leading figures are human.

star-wars.jpg

Cast photo

Ron Howard said:
#emiliaclarke gave us a terrific performance & left! She completed principal photography and is off on her next adventure. Busy girl. We miss her already! Talented & great to work with #UntitledHanSoloMovie

21910115_311721419297254_6163085118354227200_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZbQR01Ft2K/

Emilia Clarke said:
Well, now that really was an adventure. The perfection that is @realronhoward posted this little nugget and I had to share again.
#untitledhansolomovie was a trip and a half but this genius here made it one I'll never forget.
#happydays
#lotsandlotsofhappyronhowarddays
#maytheforcebeuntitledhansolomoviebaby!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZbe_tQFFzx/

I really want to see some footage of her in character.

Or perhaps she will play Han Solo's sister...I mean we know next to nothing about Han's family for all we know he could have had siblings

Rey’s grandmother’s father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

I thought Emilia had long blonde hair.....

That sister theory's actually pretty cool, I hadn't even thought of that possibility. It's not like we know anything about him prior to ANH other than the Kessel Run and ostensibly rescuing Chewie somehow, no reason Han couldn't have siblings.

I guess I was assuming Emilia was going to be an alien or something, maybe an antagonist of sorts. If the pics are indeed real though, cool to see she's human.

Interesting. Rey's early-drafts name was "Kira", right? Seems they like the phonetics over at Lucasfilm.

Where did this come out, the Lego sets? Do we know anything about who she might be yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"