Batwoman Episode 02/11 - "Arrive Alive"

Dr.

From parts unknown
Reaction score
Scheduled airdate: April 18, 2021

Synopsis:

FAST AND FURIOUS – With Batwoman (Javicia Leslie) and The Crows each hot on the trail of the False Face Society, their efforts collide, and tension escalates. Alice (Rachel Skarsten) seeks out Enigma (guest star Laura Mennell), and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) and Ryan find some common ground. Also starring Dougray Scott, Nicole Kang and Camrus Johnson. Directed by Mairzee Almas; written by Daniel Thomsen and Daphne Miles.

Promo:

Somebody really liked The Fast and the Furious and thought 'You know what Batwoman needs? Street racing!' Though I just thought about how Barbara was a street racer in Batman and Robin.

But hey, now that Sophie knows about Ryan, that ought to make things quite interesting.

They don't want to repeat the mistake of the first season where Sophie knew about Kate being Batwoman towards the end, so they corrected that by having her discover Ryan's secret sooner.

The reason Batwoman will not air next weekend is because of the Oscars.

Last edited:
Yeah, Crowphie is a good name. Kind of surprised by the amount of car stunts this week. Probably the big budget episode. Black Mask continues to be fun. Sad lack of Mary this week, especially with that being her car. Kind of wish Ocean had stayed on Coreana. He makes Alice less fun.

Kind of wish Ocean had stayed on Coreana. He makes Alice less fun.

Agree. Alice was a delight, even when she's blithely killing poor, hapless soon-to-be divorcees, until he showed up. Then she suddenly got all toned down. Having missed those episodes, I'm vaguely aware now that there is a backstory.

And they could have cut all the Batwoman story line and fleshed out Alice's half for an even better episode.

I want to see Kate now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"