ever fantasized about a friends mother?

GoldenAgeHero

Avenger
Reaction score
i was watching american pie and theres scenes where stiffler lusts after a friends mom, have you guys ever done the same? would you act on it?

Never in a million years. I like to fantasize about someone my age.

Ive been caught by my friends dad looking at his mom (she was so hot), anyway he just played it cool and laughed .

Kaleb said:
Ive been caught by my friends dad f***ing his mom (she was so hot), anyway he just played it cool and laughed .

:eek:

what the hell, at first I was like Did I just type that . :confused: :)

Kaleb said:
what the hell, at first I was like Did I just type that . :confused: :)

I LIKE TO EDIT PEOPLE'S POSTS......IT'S FUN. :D

So, which was it? Looking or ****ing?

ETA: Never mind. :o

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Nearly every other day.
Do you hang out with teenagers or are you just into women in their 60s?

Ronny Shade said:
Do you hang out with teenagers or are you just into women in their 60s?

Wilhelm has admitted to lusting after his own mom, age shan't be a barrier:(

I used to hang with teenagers who, in a flash, turned into 20-somethings. But this fantasy involves my childhood friend's mother as she appeared when I was a kid. It is a retro-fantasy. Sooooooo nasty.:)

i would F the S out of my friend's mom... i've told him this many times. she's the hottest 47 year old i know in real life.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I used to hang with teenagers who, in a flash, turned into 20-somethings. But this fantasy involves my childhood friend's mother as she appeared when I was a kid. It is a retro-fantasy. Sooooooo nasty.:)
just curious

On an unrelated note, I'd bang all the Desperate Housewives except Susan and especially Edie.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
On an unrelated note, I'd bang all the Desperate Housewives except Susan and especially Edie.
I'd probably know the answer to this if I'd ever watched the show, but does that mean you would or would not bang Edie?

Ronny Shade said:
I'd probably know the answer to this if I'd ever watched the show, but does that mean you would or would not bang Edie?
The first.

Ronny Shade said:
Is Edie Teri Hatcher?
No. Nicolette Sheridan.

20041114_bur_v07_372.jpg

Nope...I don't dream about my friends parents but I like to fantasize about imaginary boyfriends! Man...they are hot!

I want to bang Teri Hatcher and call her Lois Lane

Mr Lex Luthor said:
she looks like a man dressed in drag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"