Fant4stic: Reborn! - - - - - - Part 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flickchick, here you go:

[YT]2ra9SAeL2cs[/YT]

Just saw it.
He complimented Batman & Robin comparing it to FAN4STIC.
:hehe:

Right now, FF is at 12 on RT vs Batman and Robin's 11.

BUT, it was only being propped up by the polite, reviews of the big trades. Now that the real reviews are rolling in, it's dropping like a rock. It didn't get a single fresh review overnight and dropped from 20% to 12%.

If that trend continues (as logic dictates it will), by the end of today FF will drop below Catwoman's 9% and be officially crowned the The Worst Comic-Book Film of All Time.

Simon Kinberg and Fox suck so hard.:cmad:

^ Wow. That's really shocking. I'd never have guessed the film's RT rating would drop that low.

Right now, FF is at 12 on RT vs Batman and Robin's 11.

BUT, it was only being propped up by the polite, reviews of the big trades. Now that the real reviews are rolling in, it's dropping like a rock. It didn't get a single fresh review overnight and dropped from 20% to 12%.

If that trend continues (as logic dictates it will), by the end of today FF will drop below Catwoman's 9% and be officially crowned the The Worst Comic-Book Film of All Time.

Simon Kinberg and Fox suck so hard.:cmad:
Bets are on this movie will drop down to 4%.

Flickchick, here you go:

[YT]2ra9SAeL2cs[/YT]
:funny: Thank you!

Granted, I get my own wacky and ridiculous theories every now and then, but I'm not about to film myself saying them out loud and upload them for the world to see. :oldrazz:

Bets are on this movie will drop down to 4%.

I analyze numbers for a living, and based on what I've observed over the past couple days, the statistical trends and the nature of reviews, I don't know if I would take the over or under on that number.

But I think it's a near certainty that it will drop below Catwoman's 9% before the day is done.:facepalm:

:funny: Thank you!

Granted, I get my own wacky and ridiculous theories every now and then, but I'm not about to film myself saying them out loud and upload them for the world to see. :oldrazz:
I totally would if it made me money! :oldrazz:

Her review was mixed, though. She tore it apart and then said go see it at a matinee.

I'm disappointed with a lot of the buzz, but I'm still trying to avoid spoilers.

@Dasher You sure that's the Kree? Kree already appeared in GOTG. Its MCU property. Not Fox.

Yeah, thought it was the Skrulls that FOX have. Or was it just Super Skrull? I forget. As I'm typing this I can kind of recall talk on here about FOX not having rights to the skrulls but to Super Skrull because Super Skrull has FF powers?

Yeah, thought it was the Skrulls that FOX have. Or was it just Super Skrull? I forget. As I'm typing this I can kind of recall talk on here about FOX not having rights to the skrulls but to Super Skrull because Super Skrull has FF powers?

Just Super-Skrull. Skrulls are MCU's. But Marvel avoids using Skrulls, for obvious reasons. Is Namor with Fox or Marvel?

1728618-embracechange_01_english.jpg

This is way way too harsh, like I said, and others have said, first two thirds: good, last third: very bad.

This is way way too harsh, like I said, and others have said, first two thirds: good, last third: very bad.

Beyond my problems with this as an adaptation, I disagree. I can understand the appeal, but I feel this film makes the classic mistake of replacing character development with quirks. As Nostalgia critic has pointed out before.

Wow, 8% on Rotten Tomatoes.

That score means nothing if the movie still somehow makes money. The last Turtles Movie sits at 21% and is sadly still getting a sequel.

I can't recall any other film where I have seen such fanboy glee at its demise. Not that I'm blaming you guys, I just think it's funny. I personally was rooting for the film, but, hey I aint gonna argue if this means Marvel gets these bad boys back home.

I think Ima just stay home, get ****ed up and watch The Incredibles.

That score means nothing if the movie still somehow makes money. The last Turtles Movie sits at 21% and is sadly still getting a sequel.

Yet Trank doesn't have the same clout as Bay and the said Turtles film director. It won't make a TMNT style amount nor will it get a sequel.

I don't want any movie to fail, basically because I like watching good movies -of course-, but this film had bad reputation from the get go. From the casting to the tone, to all the changes in the story and the trouble behind the scenes. This film was doomed.

At least with the Turtles the crew decided to please the fans with the sequel, and for their first movie they worked to please the fans after the angry reception toward Sacks being the Shredder, and scrap the aliens origin.

F4 people mocked the fans of the characters during production and advertisement, and cried foul after the lousy reception.

Huge difference.

To make TMNT numbers, this movie would have to make at least $65 million OW. Really don't see it happening if it makes even less than $40 million, it'll struggle just to get to $100 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"