Fantastic Four: 3...Greenlit!

I agree......

Well, which is it? FF3 or a Silver Surfer spinoff?!

I liked Alba's idea for a FF3 with Franklin and Annihilus. Namor's with Universal and Inhumans would be too much to cram in - they deserve their own movie altogether.

Anyone know if Fox is interested in another movie? Evans wants to walk away, even though he was one of the best things in the FF movies.

The SS spinoff is a sure bet.
As for FF3, its up in the air for now.

Why would he be hesitant to walk away?
A SS spinoff would probably be abused, hmm.

The Fantastic Four franchise hasn't been that good so far (I did enjoy the movies) so it's understandable that he may want to leave. That's why I say start a new franchise and keep Evans and Chiklis as they were the only ones who really pulled off their roles.

Unfortunately they hardly ever keep original actors with a restart in order to distance themselves from the films they felt need improvement.
Then again there hasn't been enough restarts to really state this as fact.

I'm sure they could find people just as dedicated but I just feel like if they get a restart with a better direction, they should be a part of it because of how well they pulled off their roles, considering that what they were given wasn't that great.

Why would he be hesitant to walk away?
Maybe he didn't like what the movies turned into?

Evans' couldn't admit that to the public. Fox would probably blacklist him for for doing it.

A SS spinoff would probably be abused, hmm.

With Fox I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Exactly, well it's probably safe what he did? And what does blacklist mean?

Exactly, well it's probably safe what he did?

Hollywood is like politics. You have to look for what people don't say sometimes to get to the truth.

Evans' being publically hesitant to be in a new FF sequel means he can admit he isn't interested in the franchise anymore without openly critizing it.

And what does blacklist mean?

Blacklisted means whoever you work for won't hire you ever again.

Blacklisted means whoever you work for won't hire you ever again.

Being blacklisted means no one in your chosen field will hire you.
This may be because a former employer has "put out the bad word" about you, but not necessarily.

Just saw FF2 for the second time and it was a vast improvement over the first, it would be nice to have everyone come back for a third then do a reboot 10 years from now.

or maybe 5 years. But who knows, the second one was based off 2 years.

or maybe 5 years. But who knows, the second one was based off 2 years.

The fact it always comes back to reboot means they have messed it up already. Marvel just needs to own these characters cause they actually care.

Mek

Just saw FF2 for the second time and it was a vast improvement over the first,

FF 2 being better then the original film isn't a difficult accomplishment. The first film would have lowered your expectations for the sequel, as well.

it would be nice to have everyone come back for a third then do a reboot 10 years from now.

That would be rewarding failure. The cast and crew from the FF films got two chances to get the franchise right but were unable to come close to doing that. A third film wouldn't change that this. We'd just get another sub-par embarressment which would post-pone a reboot for a few more years then FF:ROTSS did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"