Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer WORLD PREMIERE

Wahey, I saw this live as well, with Edith Bowman presenting it all.

Saw it before the people in London did :up:

Wow!!! :hyper: Thanks ever so much Matt and Ted!! :yay::up: Talk about on the spot stuff!! This is all so brilliant!! I'm sure I'm too late for questions for Tim, but I do hope your interview went well and look forward to hearing about it! Okay....I'm off to check out all your photos etc!! Woo Hoo!!! :hyper:

We are going in the pod on the London Eye with Tim very soon, so if you have any last minute questions then please keep them coming. We will apparently have wifi access on the Eye, so we can take questions even whilst the interview is going on.

Tell him - FF3;
1. Franklin
2. Agatha Harkness
3. Crystal & the Inhumans
4. Frightful Four.

Thank you! I just wish we could get the damn video clips up! The annoying thing is that because we aren't professionals at this, things are going very slow. We are waiting for the tapes of all the interviews to be transferred to DVD, and then we have to edit. We hope to have them up by the end of the week though.
Can't wait to see them!!! :hyper:

543194377_06cc591b7d.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/f4movies/sets/72157600346188482/

Moving to the Premiere thread...

Matt and Ted,

Tell Tim that the staff and fans at Superherohype.com's FF boards wish him the best. :up:

Hey guys - back home from London now. It was a fantastic trip; today, we were in the Eye again with Tim and some other journalists; we'll get that content up as soon as we're able to. We also have to go through and edit our videos to get online. The easiest thing to put online is photos, so I'll try to get those up tonight at the least.

Here's one - Matt teaching Tim how to play the new FF game in the hotel. ;)

mattandtimgo9.jpg

Sweet.

Haven't picked it up yet. I enjoyed the first one, but Ultimate Alliance took the replay value away from it. :D

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Thanks for the pics, everyone looks great!:) :up: Matt, Ted you guys are so lucky.

Strange though...where were the rest of the cast members (Doug Jones, Laurence Fishburne, Beau Garrett, Andre Braugher and Kerry Washington)?:confused: And does anyone know if there will me more redcarpet premieres?

But why london?

What cause they need to promote the thing thats in the movie itself?

Weeeeeelllll lets see.....

1. The largest % of money was made internationally not domestically...
2. They had a few places to choose from, New York (AGAIN), The forests of Germany, Shanghai, China, or London, England (the ONLY one of all of these, where they ACTUALLY shot footage as is, in the movie)

so, where would you have the premiere?

Weeeeeelllll lets see.....

1. The largest % of money was made internationally not domestically...
2. They had a few places to choose from, New York (AGAIN), The forests of Germany, Shanghai, China, or London, England (the ONLY one of all of these, where they ACTUALLY shot footage as is, in the movie)

so, where would you have the premiere?
well that just shows they don't think its not gonna do well statesdie. I mean they had one last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"