Favorite Batman fights

The Prey storyarc from LOTDK really had some good fights between Batman and the Night Scourge.

The fight in DKR where batman is thinking this

There are seven working defenses from this position. Three of them disarm with minimal contact. Three of them kill. The other– [KRAKK] –hurts

Another favorite Batman fight of mine is Batman versus Marvel's Hulk in "The Monster and the Madman" by Len Wein and Jose Garcia-Lopez and Dick Giordano, originally published oversized in DC Special Series #27 (1981), was reprinted in pocket book size by Warner Books (1982) and reprinted as Batman vs. the Incredible Hulk (1995) in standard comic book size.
batmanhulk56910732.png

Last edited:
So wait a minute....the Hulk can take a tank shell explosion at point blank range...direct hits from Thor's hammer...Iron Man's repulsor rays...but a kick in the stomach from a normal athletic man knocks the wind out of him...? :huh:

I expect better writing from Len Wein. Something along the lines of how Batman was about to take The General/Shaggy Man out with hypnosis in Morrison's JLA run. I'd believe that more than a kick from someone with no super-strength.

That must have been the tv version of The Hulk. :cwink:

Last edited:
Kicking Hulk must have been painful for Batman, not Hulk. Batman is definitely not strong enough to hurt the Hulk, Len Wein knows that, so I don't believe Batman's kick really hurt the Hulk at all, just broke his concentration of holding his breath since this is the stupid Hulk (without Banner's intelligence), and then the sleeping gas (which "can flatten a herd of elephants") put Hulk to sleep. I'm glad Len Wein didn't resort to giving Batman some hypnosis powers. Like David versus Goliath, I enjoy powerless Batman going up against powerful appoints and managing to take them down with no superpowers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"