Favorite Episode of Season 1 (First 11 Episodes)

phoenixflight

Amazing Amazon
Reaction score
I know I'm rushing the bullet, however, for those of you lucky enough to have seen the last episode for the first half of Season 1...VOTE now. Everyone else, wait tell after the episode to vote.

The second half of Season 1 begins January 22, 2007.

Hiros followed closely by Homecoming.

In order from favorite to least favorite:

Homecoming
Don't Look Back
Seven Minutes To Midnight
Genesis
One Giant Leap
Collision
Six Months Ago
Hiros
Nothing to Hide
Better Halves

I'll wait until I see Fallout before I vote.

Homecoming is going to be pretty hard to beat...but Fallout looks like it's up to the challenge

gotta be dont look back

i was flipping balls

The episodes Loeb wrote were all great.Six Months Ago was great because of the backstory it involved and even though it was a flashback,it kept everything going nicely.

HRG looks to be taking orders from someone else too.

These past 11 episodes have all been great. best show on tv its fun and has me jumping up and down at home with its cool moments. I don't do that with other shows. Lost can suck it.

I voted for Hiros because it was the first one I watched.

Homecoming easily... it was basicly what the whole show was leading up to in almost end of mid-season what with the tagline and all...

Fallout was my favorite with Homecoming being a close second

Maniacbob said:
Fallout was my favorite with Homecoming being a close second
i'm the exact opposite

Homecoming made me really love Claire's character as a person
and it raised Peter up in my eyes as well
plus Ando seemed genuine too: "i will wait for Hiro. without him..i'm not much of anything either"

pyrodude2 said:
i liked all of the episodes..:)
well who didn't
but it isn't about liking them
it's about which one tickled your fancy the most

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
i'm the exact opposite

Homecoming made me really love Claire's character as a person
and it raised Peter up in my eyes as well
plus Ando seemed genuine too: "i will wait for Hiro. without him..i'm not much of anything either"

I would agree. I love "Homecoming" because the whole Claire and Zach "coming to terms with one's self" arc. Claire's character grew the most in that one episode than another character in the series so far.

kayman23 said:
I would agree. I love "Homecoming" because the whole Claire and Zach "coming to terms with one's self" arc. Claire's character grew the most in that one episode than another character in the series so far.
on top of that, i really believe that Peter and Ando grew a good amount as well
plus we got to see Sylar in action

Top three...

1. Homecoming- Non stop suspense literally leaving you on the edge of your seat...it was awsome.

2. Collision- i felt that in this episode the charecters started going through some really good drama and my interest in the show really increased

3. Six months ago- For Charlie, RIP :(....and its interesting seeing how some charecters began having their powers...especially Sylar

I didnt think anything could beat "Homecoming" until I saw "Fallout". Those two are even for me.

Its really hard to say which episode was the best.
They all been so awesome keeping you at the edge of your feet, killing off the week until the next monday just to see what happens next. From the first episode i was hooked and now I have to wait until janurary how much further it can go.
But if I had to pick, Homecoming and Fallout would have to be my favourites.

PowersOfMind said:
I didnt think anything could beat "Homecoming" until I saw "Fallout". Those two are even for me.
the more i re-watch Fallout, i start to feel this way as well
both are exceptionally well-written, great episodes

Eddie Brock Jr. said:
the more i re-watch Fallout, i start to feel this way as well
both are exceptionally well-written, great episodes

Yeah I have all the episode recorded on disc and out of all the episodes(which I love), Homecoming and Fallout are the two I can watch over and over without getting tired of them. Plus it helps me to see things I didnt see before.

PowersOfMind said:
Yeah I have all the episode recorded on disc and out of all the episodes(which I love), Homecoming and Fallout are the two I can watch over and over without getting tired of them. Plus it helps me to see things I didnt see before.
yeah, it's hard to pick favorites...until you reach those 2 episodes

I just hope this show doesnt go the way of LOST and start to annoy me, becuase I really love this show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"