Favorite Spider-Man portrayal

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
If anything out of the actors who have played Peter Parker/Spider-Man which would you say is your most favorite portrayal of the character?

Tobey Maguire (Raimi trilogy)
Andrew Garfield (Amazing Spider-Man films)
Tom Holland (Civil War, Homecoming)

My favorite is the least popular one, followed by the first one.

For me it is definitely Tom Holland as the new Peter Parker/Spider-Man and it isn't even close I mean his portrayal is the most realistic and not to mention Holland he not only stole the show in his first appearance in Civil War which is something Maguire and Garfield failed to do in their films but also Holland he is by far a better actor than both put together

I would say Tom Holland. Garfield was too brooding and Maguire had no bantz, plus both of them looked mid-to-late 20s.

Think I'm going to have to wait until this Friday but as of right now Tobey.

Josh Keaton.

Okay, serious answer...no idea as of yet. Too soon to make a call on Holland and I'd like to see him leading at least two films before coming to a conclusion. Glad he's getting great buzz for Homecoming and I get folks calling him their definitive Spider-Man, but I want to see him do another film on top of Homecoming where he's the leading man.

Tom Holland, easily!
He's the perfect fit for the role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

Tobey Maguire was never a good fit for the role of Spider-Man, IMO.
His performance was acceptable at best.

Andrew Garfield could have made a great Spider-Man, but the films
just weren't strong enough... and ultimately forgettable.

1. Andrew Garfield
  2. Tobey Maguire
  3. Tom Holland
Tom got a better Peter than Tobey did in certain respects, but he's my least favorite of the bunch.

It's gotta go to Holland for me, but I enjoy all of them in their own ways.

Spider-Man? Still Andrew Garfield but Tom is my favorite Peter Parker.

Andrew Garfield and it's not remotely close for me. Tom Holland was solid. Tobey MaGuire was just plain awful.

Garfield. He just played it best overall.

Holland was fun and great at what he did but He played Tony Stark Jr., I didn't really see Peter Parker.

Tobey was never a good Spider Man.

Tom Holland>Tobey Maguire>>Andrew Garfield.
I really hate the way the Amazing Spiderman movies portrayed Peter Parker

Still Tobey Maguire for now, but with another movie or 2 I think Holland will over take him.

Tom Holland.

Maguire is still great. Garfield's version was flat out awful.

my top pick are
#1Tobey Maguire
#2 andrew garfield
#3 tom holland hes ok spider-man i have to see how he does in the Avengers movies to make to really like him!! i did enjoy him in the last captian American movie!

Just Google Tobey Maguire gifs. They show pretty quickly some highlights of how he was terrible.

Garfield was very good but his joking as Spider-Man seemed more of the arrogant jerk variety

Holland is the best so far

Holland easily. It's one of my favorite castings in CBMs. In my eyes, a perfect Peter Parker.
Tobey is fine.
Garfield somehow felt uncomfortable to watch. Can't really explain. Maybe I just dislike the actor.

All three are good in the role, and to be honest we've been lucky as Spidey fans that proper actors have been chosen all three times, and not just the latest hot young Hollywood star.

As Peter Parker it's hard to pick out the best one, but certainly Andrew Garfield in Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the most comic-accurate version of the webslinger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"