The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

And with it the whole Sony Spider-Man cinematic universe will end too. Nothing else not featuring Venom or Spidey himself is going to make them profit.
Sony would be better off just sticking to animated Spidey movies and co-producing live action Spider-Man movies with Marvel Studios. At this point I feel like that advice is about as sound as telling somebody not to give their life savings to a stranger they met on the internet.

Sony would be better off just sticking to animated Spidey movies and co-producing live action Spider-Man movies with Marvel Studios. At this point I feel like that advice is about as sound as telling somebody not to give their life savings to a stranger they met on the internet.
I'd agree 100% with you but after this week's news I now am all of a sudden more interested in Nic Cage's Noir show for Amazon, than I am for the next Holland movie. :funny:

You’d think them winning an Oscar would tell them that animated Spidey movies are more their speed, but Sony’s gonna inevitably Sony.

I'd agree 100% with you but after this week's news I now am all of a sudden more interested in Nic Cage's Noir show for Amazon, than I am for the next Holland movie. :funny:
Oh, I didn't even count the live action Spider-Man Noir show with Nic Cage in my previous post because that exists in its own separate god tier not to be looped in with the standard Sony garbage like Morbius. An animated Noir spinoff would have been fun but live action?

From a business perspective, why is Sony stopping Venom, given that they've been profitable?

Strange tales say that Sony is somewhat interested in Paramount with Apollo. Then again, their Non-Spider-Man universe without Spidey isn't a heavy banger.
Ok, so, if I understand correctly, Sony has to let spider man go to merge with another company?

What's the point of a Sony Paramount merger?

Ok, so, if I understand correctly, Sony has to let spider man go to merge with another company?

What's the point of a Sony Paramount merger?
No proof, but one could imagine.
The merger...probably a fluff that isn't serious to be taken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"