• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feats & Power Displays in Thor: Ragnarok

One thing I like with Thor using Mjolnir to fly is that its a more interesting dynamic when he flies.

There's also something I like about him not being able to fly now, and that's that I actually think that fight scenes where the combatants can't fly but can jump quite far tend to be more visually exciting. There's just more power to that than someone that can just hover around and I think that lent a lot of energy to the Ragnarok fights.

That being said I still hope for some way for Thor to fly again.

Mjölnir;36419975 said:
One thing I like with Thor using Mjolnir to fly is that its a more interesting dynamic when he flies.

There's also something I like about him not being able to fly now, and that's that I actually think that fight scenes where the combatants can't fly but can jump quite far tend to be more visually exciting. There's just more power to that than someone that can just hover around and I think that lent a lot of energy to the Ragnarok fights.

That being said I still hope for some way for Thor to fly again.

Totally agree. We only really see it once in the first Thor (on Jotunheim) but I love the way he would spin the hammer right before he flies. I thought Whedon did it best though. Totally geeked out when I saw him do it in the first Avengers. Always puts a smile on my face. Like comic Thor come to life.

Thor holding an asgardian sword by the blade and using it to dispatch enemies.

6x5l11x8t3d01.png

New MCU Fight: Thor vs Hulk in the Marvel Films threads.

Be sure to vote guys the link is in my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"