Infinity War Feats & Power Displays in Avengers: Infinity War

I think we might see Wanda kick off viciously at Strange if she ever finds out about him giving the Time Stone.

And I do think Wanda got some of her powers from the Mind Stone, but definitely is not powered by it, the Mind Stone in essence gave her software. I suspect her power source is indeed Chthonic magic, the hardware.

I think we might see Wanda kick off viciously at Strange if she ever finds out about him giving the Time Stone.

And I do think Wanda got some of her powers from the Mind Stone, but definitely is not powered by it, the Mind Stone in essence gave her software. I suspect her power source is indeed Chthonic magic, the hardware.

I really don't think we're ever likely to see Chthon in the MCU or, if we do, it will have nothing to do with Wanda. I agree that the comics should have made it a big part of her story, but they haven't and most comic writers ignore the idea that her power comes from him.

The only real clue we've ever had to what the writers think her powers are are in the cut line from the Captain America: Civil War script (which turned up in the novel adaptation and an outtake) where Vision says: "Ms. Maximoff manipulates molecular polarity, allowing her to alter physical reality." Which means... pretty much nothing. So I have no idea what they think her powers are or if they'll ever explain it.

Basically her powers came from the stone, just leave it at that. Both her and Pietro became supernatural beings from it.

Like Vision said, the mind stone GAVE them their powers. The powers are theirs now. They don’t need the mind stone to exist to still have them.

Why would that happen? It's clear that Strange knew giving Thanos the Time Stone would lead to the Avengers' eventual victory, otherwise, he wouldn't have done it. And there is no way/reason for Wanda to ever find out that Strange gave it up willingly, even beyond the fact that they're both [BLACKOUT]currently dead[/BLACKOUT]. Maybe she should be angry at herself for refusing to [BLACKOUT]destroy the Soul Stone[/BLACKOUT] the first time Vision asked her to instead of pissing and moaning about it until it was too late to make a difference.

Power Ranking The Characters In Infinity War

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=542311

tumblr_p1rp4ygJkU1u6sgaio2_540.gif

Why would that happen? It's clear that Strange knew giving Thanos the Time Stone would lead to the Avengers' eventual victory, otherwise, he wouldn't have done it. And there is no way/reason for Wanda to ever find out that Strange gave it up willingly, even beyond the fact that they're both [BLACKOUT]currently dead[/BLACKOUT]. Maybe she should be angry at herself for refusing to [BLACKOUT]destroy the Soul Stone[/BLACKOUT] the first time Vision asked her to instead of pissing and moaning about it until it was too late to make a difference.

Why didn't Vision just kill himself by inverting the mind stone beam into himself?

It should be a piece of cake to have the stone destroy itself. This is a big plot hole.

Like Vision said, the mind stone GAVE them their powers. The powers are theirs now. They don’t need the mind stone to exist to still have them.

The stones are living entities. Vision says the mind stone was "speaking to him". When Tony studies the stone to create Ultron he and Bruce realize that the stone has a form of AI, that was already built in. Red Skull says that the soul stone has a "wisdom" about it.

It's clear that the stones are not just jewels they are some kind of entity. Thanos discovers a way to control them but it's clear from the warning message to Vision it is against the stones will that Thanos is doing this.

So yes the destruction of the mind stone does not mean that Wanda would lose her power.

The stones are living entities. Vision says the mind stone was "speaking to him". When Tony studies the stone to create Ultron he and Bruce realize that the stone has a form of AI, that was already built in. Red Skull says that the soul stone has a "wisdom" about it.

It's clear that the stones are not just jewels they are some kind of entity. Thanos discovers a way to control them but it's clear from the warning message to Vision it is against the stones will that Thanos is doing this.

So yes the destruction of the mind stone does not mean that Wanda would lose her power.

True

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"