Female Hype Members III

Would she like some sort of spiritual-based book?

A devotional, perhaps? A CD with all of her favorite songs on it?

A nice Bible cover?

You say she doesn't like jewelry, but would it be different if you got her a delicate little cross on a chain?

Maybe stop by a Christian bookstore and browse around.

it's 2017, time for a new incarnation of this thread.

Ladies; what makeup(s) do you wear? I'm looking for good recommendations for foundation. i don't really wear much makeup, but i'm kinda in the mood to change up my style

my everyday (most days lol) go-tos are eyeliner and mascara, and that's usually the extent of it. the best eyeliner i've found for me is actually this cheap one i've found at walgreens. it's Jordana Easyliner and it's the retractable kind
21WQ0JYKM2L.jpg

but at walgreens it's like 1.99 lol

i'm also kinda in the market for some new mascara. i have eyelashes long enough that they hit my glasses when i wear them... but, i also have this horrible habit of pulling out my eyelashes sometimes. due to their length, they sometimes curve inward in my eyes and irritate me and i pull them out, but i've been wondering if maybe my mascara is too dry and maybe that's another reason why i'm doing it. maybe my eyeliner is too dry too? i dunno!

help! haha

You should go to Sephora or Ultra and ask for some samples of foundation. It is hard to say which will work best for you, just depends on your skin type. Right now I am using one from Too Faced, and it is great but a bit too pricey for me .

As far as mascara goes I like Mad Lash by theBalm and one by Tarte that I forget the name of, but it comes in a purple tube.

Last edited:
i work in a freezer or let's say sub-40 temps the majority of my time these days and i think my skin is starting to suffer. i'm either getting freezer burn or chapped skin or something as i'm pinker than i normally am? lol
anyways, looking for really good recommendations for moisturizer or something to protect my skin

So how many women do we still have on this board? 10? I suppose we will have less because any women who wants to sign up and takes one peak on Lounge or CM threads will turn away. Frankly the takes there make me not even wanna check this board 5 mins every few days like I've been doing

Last edited:
So how many women do we still have on this board? 10? I suppose we will have less because any women who wants to sign up and takes one peak on Lounge or CM threads will turn away. Frankly the takes there make me not even wanna check this board 5 mins every few days like I've been doing
Well, FWIW, the Captain Marvel General Discussion Thread should at least be safe now. We made a mandate to keep any and all discussion of the Brie Larson Politics Debate in the Brie Larson thread. We'll be deleting any posts that try to bring it into other threads on that board.

i work in a freezer or let's say sub-40 temps the majority of my time these days and i think my skin is starting to suffer. i'm either getting freezer burn or chapped skin or something as i'm pinker than i normally am? lol
anyways, looking for really good recommendations for moisturizer or something to protect my skin
I use Vaseline Intensive Care when the cold weather starts causing the skin on my hands to crack. Works pretty well for me, but I also don't work in a freezer, lol.

Nivea is pretty good for dry skin

Do you have a skin care regime?

Anyone tried the Revlon full coverage foundation? The effing thingie is giving me a little bit of allergy-type reaction... very subtle, but have any of you tried it?

Also, tried the Neutrogena ones and I thought they would be a little bit better. Not high-end style but something in between that and the cheap ones.

I'm a female long time poster and haven't had trouble in the Lounge.....

Most of the time I have no clue what most people there are talking about :S yup, been lurkin'

You should try adding a good sunscreen to your everyday routine and re-apply every few hours, lip balm for your lips is always a good choice, Neutrogena has an amazing vaselin-based hand cream.

i might have to look into something for my lips. i'm allergic to chapstick, so i dont even wear lipstick and have never really tried to find an alternative.

i might have to look into something for my lips. i'm allergic to chapstick, so i dont even wear lipstick and have never really tried to find an alternative.
That sucks. I love my peppermint Chapstick!

Maybe something on the vegan side (?) They usually create good cosmetics, maybe a little bit on the expensive side but worthy. Another alternative could be coconut oil or regular Vaseline (which you could also apply to your elbows! I use it and now I have the softest elbows in town).
giphy.gif

not like i should
I'm sure there are many youtube videos online. I just did one quickly and there is a Sephora skin care one.

In terms of chapstick allergy, have you ever researched organic ones?

Maybe something on the vegan side (?) They usually create good cosmetics, maybe a little bit on the expensive side but worthy. Another alternative could be coconut oil or regular Vaseline (which you could also apply to your elbows! I use it and now I have the softest elbows in town).
giphy.gif

My friend swears by Vaseline too. And for how much you can get, it's definitely worth the value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"