Homecoming Filmed in 3D or Post Converted 3D?

SuperSanchez

I'm Not Mexican
Reaction score
With Marvel, it's no doubt Spider-Man will be brought out in 3D, but do you think that it will be filmed in 3D or converted into 3D in post production? I think they should film it in 3D because Spider-Man in 3D works so well when he is swinging around the city and all.
Thoughts?

Basically everything is now filmed in 2D and then converted. There was a period of time where that was a bad thing, but now I think it's gotten to the point where it could look just as good. Considered every 3D Marvel Studios film has been converted, I think Spidey will be too.

I don't bother with 3D anymore so I don't care.

Eh... 3D's a gimmick, I don't care for it. They can do whatever they want.

IMAX is where it's at.

They could just not bother? unrealistic I know butI try to avoid the 3D showings anyway if I can. It doesn't really add much to the experience for me and wearing the 3D glasses on top of my actual glasses just annoys me.

As great as it would be to film in 3d like avatar did. It just adds more costs on production and for equipment. We are bound to have 3d release as its the it thing in Hollywood right now. It more then likely be a post film covert job like the other mcu films been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"