• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League First teaser/trailer: WHEN?

Reaction score
When do you think we will get our first trainer for Justice League? I personally believe we will get a tease at Comic-Con. What do you guys think?

Given the lack of promotional stuff for JL so far. No press release, no director tweets, no official photos, etc. I'd say comic con is a good bet. I think WB wants to wait until people have forgotten about both BVS and Civil War. I think Comic Con could yield a teaser in the vien of the Dark Knight Teaser or Ultron Announcement teaser. Something like a title sequence with voice overs. And then drop some official pics.

I wish they'd wait until A few weeks before Wonder Woman comes out, started too early with BVS.

My guess is sometime in November this year.

Given the lack of promotional stuff for JL so far. No press release, no director tweets, no official photos, etc. I'd say comic con is a good bet. I think WB wants to wait until people have forgotten about both BVS and Civil War. I think Comic Con could yield a teaser in the vien of the Dark Knight Teaser or Ultron Announcement teaser. Something like a title sequence with voice overs. And then drop some official pics.

Yes, agreed. I do think we see official stills at Comic-Con.

SDCC, based on the small BvS teaser we got at SDCC'14. I believe they'd been shooting BvS for less time than JL will have been shooting by that point, too. At the absolute minimum, I expect a cool photo or two, the cast/most of them on stage and a little micro teaser/logo in the vein of the BvS announcement from 2013.

Footage - end of 2016. Pics - CC.

Also not sure if studios are going to comic con anymore. After the constant leaks especially last years SS leak rumor has it studios don't want to chance it with SDCC's security.

WB could do there own separate announcement like "Dawn of the Justice League" on the CW. Or they could be in a position to be the biggest news at comic con if Disney pulls out.

Honestly, they better announce it for everyone. Not just a bunch of vip people, who got tickets. So I'm all for them quitting CC.

There was a time when you could get away with SDCC exclusives, but these days everyone's got a cellphone.

Unless you plan on showing it to only journalists like cinemacon it should be shown to everyone. One because it's a nice thing to do, and two they'll find a bootleg way to see it if you don't.

Attached to Rogue One if production finishes by September.

After Suicide Squad leaked and they were "forced" to release it officially I don't think there's going to be footage at Comic Con.

Kong: Skull Island next March.

Do most of us agree that we will be getting something JL related at comic-con?

Yeah, I think so too. Comic Con will be a heaven for DC fans this year.

I'll say we're getting a suicide squad and Wonder Woman panel

No chance we see Snyder with anything JL related in my opinion, WB probably wouldn't even want to take a chance on people potentially booing him off the stage (as messed up as that would be, I could see it happening)

Don't bring out Snyder. Include Affleck with the Suicide Squad cast and have him show the JL stuff at the end.

I could see them attaching it with Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them.

I'll say we're getting a suicide squad and Wonder Woman panel

No chance we see Snyder with anything JL related in my opinion, WB probably wouldn't even want to take a chance on people potentially booing him off the stage (as messed up as that would be, I could see it happening)

Fant4stic didn't get booed (just a polite applause instead of the usual uproar) so I doubt Snyder will. Especially if he brings out the cast at the same time.

Yeah but F4 hadn't come out yet. People were against it, sure. But they didn't KNOW it sucked yet. This is a different situation.

Fant4stic didn't get booed (just a polite applause instead of the usual uproar) so I doubt Snyder will. Especially if he brings out the cast at the same time.

Good point. In any case, I really hope he doesn't get booed. Even if you dislike his films, the man himself doesn't deserve getting booed.

And speaking of the cast, it's exciting thinking of them all assembling on stage. Perhaps the actor/actress playing the seventh member will be revealed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"