• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League First teaser/trailer: WHEN?

I'll say we're getting a suicide squad and Wonder Woman panel

No chance we see Snyder with anything JL related in my opinion, WB probably wouldn't even want to take a chance on people potentially booing him off the stage (as messed up as that would be, I could see it happening)
If they are smart they'd only have those panels if they decide to have a presence there. A lot of people loathe BvS and July 20 something is not enough time for those people to want to hear from Snyder. They can always wait until next year to promote JL at comic con. The angry heat is still on BvS, they need to wait until things simmer down.

Yeah but F4 hadn't come out yet. People were against it, sure. But they didn't KNOW it sucked yet. This is a different situation.

Even pre-release, the hate for it was as extreme-- if not more so-- than it has been for BvS. People were openly wondering if it would get booed at SDCC.

And the hate from the beginning was deserved. Fan4stick was not made in good faith.

If they are smart they'd only have those panels if they decide to have a presence there. A lot of people loathe BvS and July 20 something is not enough time for those people to want to hear from Snyder. They can always wait until next year to promote JL at comic con. The angry heat is still on BvS, they need to wait until things simmer down.

I disagree. Fans would be very happy to see the Justice League. I imagine we will get a team photo.

Don't people buy tickets to see all these promo panels? If someone truly hates Snyder or JL under his directing, they won't be paying money to see it? I absolutely don't think Snyder should hide from public. And if some ****ing morons will decide to boo him or throw something, it will be a new low for fan community.

Regardless of whether you think anybody should hide, the JL movie is in hiding right now.

Can't believe no one posted this. This is the teaser but in live action form.

[YT]watch?v=ZAsDL7f3veM[/YT]

I'd say hold out until end of this year for a teaser at the earliest- IE w Rogue One

I think Comic-Con should focus on WW and SS and at the VERY end show an assembly pic of the JL, but nothing more.

I'd say hold out until end of this year for a teaser at the earliest- IE w Rogue One

I think Comic-Con should focus on WW and SS and at the VERY end show an assembly pic of the JL, but nothing more.

I think this is what will happen.

Are they really shooting JL right now? Are all the principles in London? I think the movie is on hold while some behind the scenes things are going on.

Are they really shooting JL right now? Are all the principles in London? I think the movie is on hold while some behind the scenes things are going on.

We know the main 6 are there. I doubt the movie is on hold especially with trades confirming that they've been shooting

And there are pics of Affleck with eyeliner in London.

Meaning that he was playing Batman, not that he was trying to earn few quids in Soho.

I can see why some didn't know that it was filming though. WB are being embarrassingly secretive for obvious reasons.

Yeah, it's quite easy to miss it, as they are indeed silent. Anyway, it would be too early for anything substantial from JL even if there weren't obvious reasons, what frustrates me is the silence from WW solo. I know they are focusing on SS right now, but still, they could give us something.

Yeah, it's quite easy to miss it, as they are indeed silent. Anyway, it would be too early for anything substantial from JL even if there weren't obvious reasons, what frustrates me is the silence from WW solo. I know they are focusing on SS right now, but still, they could give us something.
Wonder Woman comes out in a year, I don't think that the silence is at a frustrating point nor do I think that it's unusual. Personally I think that we are going to see something in a couple of months. I would like something but I'm just waiting for comic con to see if WB pimps it and Suicide Squad there.

Wonder Woman comes out in a year, I don't think that the silence is at a frustrating point nor do I think that it's unusual. Personally I think that we are going to see something in a couple of months.

Oh, it's not unusual, it's just frustrating to me. :hehe:
I didn't mean a trailer or even pictures, I'd just like some info, like who is the composer and that sort of thing...

And BvS did give us more at this point before the release, so I kinda hoped that WW solo will follow suit, but they've been keeping this one pretty close to the chest from the beginning. They should most certainly have a teaser before SS gets released, so, yeah, in a couple of months seems likely.

Hopefully they keep the whole movie under wraps. Less is more. Too much info is coming out prior to release these days

I'm positive we will see a teaser with "Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them" in November. We always get teasers for these movies about a year before they're released. Ex. TDKR, MoS, BvS.

Yes, Cavil, Gadot, Affleck, Momoa, Miller, Fisher and Adams have all been seen in London. Momoa keeps posting about pics on Instagram. :funny: There's one of him outside Leavesden Studios. That's where they're filming the majority of the movie.

I'm positive we will see a teaser with "Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them" in November. We always get teasers for these movies about a year before they're released. Ex. TDKR, MoS, BvS.

If not with FBAWTFT I think a teaser with Rogue One.

After thinking about it I'm not convinced that we are getting a teaser trailer a year out from Justice League. I don't see them rushing a trailer this time.

We'll probably get a true teaser like Beauty and the Beast this year.

I think at comic con we could get something like a JL logo animation plus voice overs from cast. Sort of like the Dark Knight Teaser, or Ultron announcement teaser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"