Justice League First teaser/trailer: WHEN?

After thinking about it I'm not convinced that we are getting a teaser trailer a year out from Justice League. I don't see them rushing a trailer this time.

Sizzle reel or something like what we got for BvS at comic con a couple of years ago.

I don't think we'll get much of JL from Comic Con, maybe a logo and some images.
I'm curious to see how they market this movie without revealing Superman in some way.

If they market this movie without Superman, that's a mistake. I wanna see those Avengers style marketing shots.

Best case scenario, some time in November or December.

Worst case scenario, in March with Kong: Skull Island.

yea comic con …. I bet it will be like only couple of seconds.. They need to step up the marketing and actually not spoil the entire movie in the trailer this time. get the dudes working with suicide squad trailers to do the JL ones.. I hope they use the dark but colourful tone too.. like suicide squad, I like how it still looks dark but at the same time the text is bright and the editing makes it look outright a fun movie.

If they market this movie without Superman, that's a mistake. I wanna see those Avengers style marketing shots.

Plus it's just plain silly. We already know he's coming back. It's not a secret in any respect.

Oh ****. That is too far away.

I am like you now -VisionsVision- for the way you are anticipating a first look at Kong.

I think either they do go early and put it before Star Wars or they wait until February.

I think Wonder Woman will have a teaser trailer with Suicide Squad. As for the first full trailer? I don't know.

there will probably be a special preview at Comic Con but we won't be seeing a full fledged trailer or teaser until the end of the year. my guess is with Rogue One in December

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"