Florida teens gang rape woman, force son to join.

No they wont. A friend of my family rehabilitates sex offenders for a living, and it varies from one treatment facility to another, and from one doctor to another, and I don't know what the exact average is but she's been doing this for a long time and the people she treats are 50% less likely to reoffend than the national average.

Unless she's followed them her entire life and they're now dead she doesn't know that. There's a certain segment of the population of criminals that can't be helped. They're called serial killers, child molesters and rapists. We'll see how her sex offenders are doing in ten years.

Unless she's followed them her entire life and they're now dead she doesn't know that. There's a certain segment of the population of criminals that can't be helped. They're called serial killers, child molesters and rapists. We'll see how her sex offenders are doing in ten years.

A recent study by Hanson, Steffy, & Gauthier (1990) on recidivism examined offenders from 3 to 23 years after treatment. The treatment was a short-term, multimodal program and recidivism was assessed through records of reconvictions. The researchers report that 44.3% of their total sample of 106 child molesters were reconvicted with 9.4% of the total sample being reconvicted between 10 and 23 years after being released. Incest perpetrators were reconvicted at the slowest rate (21%), homosexual pedophiles at the highest rate (66.7%), with heterosexual pedophiles and undifferentiated offenders showing an intermediate rate (42.2% & 36.36%). This study demonstrates the importance of extending the follow-up period when examining recidivism

source: http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume3/j3_1_2.htm

and she's been doing it longer than 10 years. And you have no basis for your claims or any way to back them up. You just say these people can't be helped, and that they all reoffend. How do you know this? Their reoffense rate is much higher than other criminals of course. It's much higher. And their crime is much worse. However phychology today is not what it used to be, and it's not what it will be. It's important that we learn as much as we can about the seeds of criminal behavior, because that will give us the ability to prevent people from becoming monsters in the first place. Rehabillitation will give us the ability to stop people from needing to be rehabiliated in the first place.

No treatment is perfect the day it is invented. Look at how much medical science has advanced in the last century. You think phychology wont do the same thing? Well it wont if we all listen to you. But if society takes my position it will advance.

edit. damn it. that's the wrong link and the wrong paragraph. I closed my windows already, but I will look later. I have to go to the gas station.

I'm not sure if that's true. I actually know someone who was a rape victim, and he is currently one of the happiest and most well adjusted people I know.
i haven't done much research on males being raped, but with women, it's much different mentally. they both feel violated,yes, but the effects are are somewhat different. yes they are able to move on from it and go on with their lives(get into another relationship, etc.), but in a way it will always affect them. in some cases when a woman is sleeping with someone waaay post-rape, she gets flashbacks of the rape. this doesn't always happen, but it happens.

l

i haven't done much research on males being raped, but with women, it's much different mentally. they both feel violated,yes, but the effects are are somewhat different. yes they are able to move on from it and go on with their lives(get into another relationship, etc.), but in a way it will always affect them. in some cases when a woman is sleeping with someone waaay post-rape, she gets flashbacks of the rape. this doesn't always happen, but it happens.

l

Well, all I know is that if the person I know isn't over it, he's as close to over it as one can possibly be.

There was a rape not far from me on the 4th of July.

I think women should be allowed to beat the **** out of their attackers once caught. I mean tear that ****er up. :cmad:

You really need to read vol 6 of The Walking Dead. If you really want to see some rapist revenge.

Well, all I know is that if the person I know isn't over it, he's as close to over it as one can possibly be.

all the power to him

i mean look at fran drescher, she was raped by two men in front of her husband(they are now separated) and this was pre-the nanny!

but we will never know if she is truly over it.

you can move on from it to a certain point, it's always gonna be there. all i'm saying is that it ticks me off when people say, you can get over rape. bull****.

source: http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume3/j3_1_2.htm

and she's been doing it longer than 10 years. And you have no basis for your claims or any way to back them up. You just say these people can't be helped, and that they all reoffend. How do you know this? Their reoffense rate is much higher than other criminals of course. It's much higher. And their crime is much worse. However psychology today is not what it used to be, and it's not what it will be. It's important that we learn as much as we can about the seeds of criminal behavior, because that will give us the ability to prevent people from becoming monsters in the first place. Rehabilitation will give us the ability to stop people from needing to be rehabilitated in the first place.

No treatment is perfect the day it is invented. Look at how much medical science has advanced in the last century. You think psychology wont do the same thing? Well it wont if we all listen to you. But if society takes my position it will advance.

I suppose next you'll try to convince me that people like Ed Gein or Albert Fish could have been rehabilitated. The statistics you've given are rather low, and I'm still skeptical about them. The difference is that there's quite a few people who have burglarized homes or stolen cars that have gotten their act together and have never committed a crime again. The stats on sex offenders speak for themselves.

all the power to him

i mean look at fran drescher, she was raped by two men in front of her husband(they are now separated) and this was pre-the nanny!

but we will never know if she is truly over it.

you can move on from it to a certain point, it's always gonna be there. all i'm saying is that it ticks me off when people say, you can get over rape. bull****.

Well, I think it isn't easy, but it can be done. Before I met the person in question, he was angry, violent, prone to very scary mood swings, and suicidal. But he has since completely turned his life around. If anyone on Earth could be considered "over it," it's him.

Well, I think it isn't easy, but it can be done. Before I met the person in question, he was angry, violent, prone to very scary mood swings, and suicidal. But he has since completely turned his life around. If anyone on Earth could be considered "over it," it's him.

that's how it starts of course, they don't want to be alive anymore, but you can change that. that's the part that they can get over fully, wanting to live your life, and put it behind you.

but i still can't say 100%:csad:

that's how it starts of course, they don't want to be alive anymore, but you can change that. that's the part that they can get over fully, wanting to live your life, and put it behind you.

but i still can't say 100%:csad:

You'd have to meet this guy, all I can say. If you bring up what happened to him, he just shrugs it off.

You'd have to meet this guy, all I can say. If you bring up what happened to him, he just shrugs it off.

To be fair you haven't seen him while he's alone. There's some people who can do such a good job at bottling it up that everyone thinks they're okay.

To be fair you haven't seen him while he's alone. There's some people who can do such a good job at bottling it up that everyone thinks they're okay.

Kritish is right again. Some people can keep things in for other people but you have no idea of what is in their head.

Put a bullet in these sick ****s and be done with it:down

You may be right. I still doubt it, though.

I thought, "Hay, another rape lol life sux!"
Then I read about the cleaning solution.
Someone should turn those pricks into quadruple amputees.

I thought, "Hay, another rape lol life sux!"
Then I read about the cleaning solution.
Someone should turn those pricks into quadruple amputees.

The cleaning solution was the worst part to you?

This insane!
These children are sick mentally, its one thing to ambush and rape a lady but to have her own son do it to her as well...that takes it to a whole new level and that is messed up!! People like that piss me off, why cant people just leave others alone?
And pouring cleaning solution in the poor kids eyes,
I live in Florida Im like a hour away from west palm beach and this is just gross,Id rather die then do what that kid did...him and his mother are going to have to live with this guilt all their lives.I wonder what pleasure someone could get from that.

The Last Meatbag said:
Is it just me, or does all the really ****ed up **** come outta Florida?

But god....I want those people to pay :cmad:
Oh God, you're right

:csad:...at least I wasn't born here :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back