• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Revenge of the Fallen Footage at Comic-Con!!!!

CBGB

Urban Achiever
Reaction score
Wow, I'm SO glad I got my four-day pass early!

IESB.net is reporting that footage for both the upcoming feature films G.I Joe the Movie AND Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will be shown at this years San Diego Comic Convention.

Taken from IESB.net:

...TRANSFORMERS 2 and G.I. JOE will both be showing early footage to fans during Comic Con 2008.

How do you see it? Attend the HASBRO panel!

Paramount will not be holding a panel for the films but will be giving HASBRO footage to show at their panel, there may even be a few surprises along with those as well!

For those of you lucky enough to attend the convention, here's an unexpected bonus for going.

For complete details on this years Comic Con, click here.

For the full report from IESB.net, click here

http://www.seibertron.com/transform...allen-footage-to-be-shown-at-comic-con/13472/

I doubt we'll see anything major. Hopefully they'll announce the cast of robots.

I doubt we'll see anything major. Hopefully they'll announce the cast of robots.

I think that would be pretty major!

I would love to just have an announcement about some of the robots in the movie and what their vehicle modes will be.

That would be consistant with what happened the first time around although last time it was at botcon. It was probably to early for them to use anything at botcon this year. Perhaps Frank Welker will drop by to say he will be voicing Soundwave :cwink:

I think that this time around they should go all out with the casting and marketing. It's already a proven cash hit, and ppl have accepted the new bot designs, so there's no need for all the supposed secrecy this time around. Blast us full force ala TDK marketing!...but don't give so much away aka SM3.

What Golgo said...

... and oh yeah, how about making a good movie this time.

Knowsbleed, that bloodsport avatar is possibly the funniest damn avatar I have ever seen. :lmao::applaud:funny:

knowsbleed is known for his...........colourful avatar's. I'm waiting for his trade mark OP avi to come back.

In light of them confirming that no footage will be shown, I wish they come out and say what the basic story will be reveal the TF's on both sides, and if it was in the cards, Welker doing the voice of Soundwave. But I have a feeling that they wont say much.

I think it's too early to reveal the Transformers...At least all of them anyway.

-TNC

so did anything happen? comicons over anything new?

aparently when Paramount noticed the amount of news/movie sites that were reporting that there was going to be footage, they yanked it.

hmmm, I seriously doubt they yanked it, probably wernt prepared to show anything...they know going in there what to expect, its not their first comic con...

if they yanked it they have to prepare for angry fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"