For Pizza Lovers:If you were to run for president what would be on your pizza?

Darthphere

Kneel before 'Drox!
Reaction score
Well i know there some posters who love pizza around here, so i decided to create this thread for you guys.

some of you have been pretty enthused about you pizza views and pretty much stand by them,some of you even criticize the president's choice of pizza and feel pretty much against it. now heres your chnace to show us your views in handling american interests in pizza.

Pepperoni, sausage, bell pepper, olives, lots of cheese. Vote for me.

I would actually like a extra large pizza in the shape on the USA.

Italian sausage and mushroom.
I would actually like a extra large pizza in the shape on the USA.
Apparently, 20% of Americans would have no idea what the hell they were ordering there. :(

Darthphere... used the exclamation mark!

:csad:

Well i know there some posters who love pizza around here, so i decided to create this thread for you guys.

some of you have been pretty enthused about you pizza views and pretty much stand by them,some of you even criticize the president's choice of pizza and feel pretty much against it. now heres your chnace to show us your views in handling american interests in pizza.

I love your attention to detail.:heart:

pizza.jpg

Either extra cheese or chicken, onions, green pepper, mushroom and garlic.

No Deep Dish coz that's not real pizza! :down:

In this great country I can say that pizza is a symbol for its people. The pizza topping I would chose are the one os the every day people. Whatever they may be because they are the one who make this pizza great. Don't forget 9-11.

In this great country I can say that pizza is a symbol for its people. The pizza topping I would chose are the one os the every day people. Whatever they may be because they are the one who make this pizza great. Don't forget 9-11.
Be more specific, sir. Your answer is very vague. If you know the every day people, you'll know what toppings they'll choose. So state your choice.

Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon & Eggs, and three cheeses, with a side of buffalo wings and blue cheese dressing, and a large liter of coke to wash it all down.

BBQ Sauce, Chicken, Hot Sauce, Banana Peppers, Pepper Jack Cheese.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"