Forum Software Updated..New Toys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh.....Mr Sparkle and I agree on practically everything in that thread, but I was singled out.

Super Kal is the one "at war"....Onward Christian Soldier.
I debate and raise points. Super Kal is the one who wants people to die, and wants people tortured.
I don't want anyone to die.

And you both know very well, that if I was a mod, and I tagged the God thread something like "Super Kal attacks", or "Super Kal battles the infidels"...someone would complain and make me change it.....saying, "We don't make personal attacks or single posters out."

That is WHY, I've had threads closed that were about a specific poster...and the only reason I've ever "gotten in trouble" here.

But, what else is new......the same pro-religion double standard that's been here since day one. :o
It's undeniable that the "tone" is:

Mocking people who don't hold mainstream beliefs is A-Okay.
Religious people's beliefs must be respected.

Seriously, good work.
Right in line with the Hype's established anti-anti-Christianity/Islam/Judaism bigotry. :up:

You so amuse me.
I am happy the universe revolves around you.

Uh.....Mr Sparkle and I agree on practically everything in that thread, but I was singled out.

Super Kal is the one "at war"....Onward Christian Soldier.
I debate and raise points. Super Kal is the one who wants people to die, and wants people tortured.
I don't want anyone to die.

And you both know very well, that if I was a mod, and I tagged the God thread something like "Super Kal attacks", or "Super Kal battles the infidels"...someone would complain and make me change it.....saying, "We don't make personal attacks or single posters out."

That is WHY, I've had threads closed that were about a specific poster...and the only reason I've ever "gotten in trouble" here.

But, what else is new......the same pro-religion double standard that's been here since day one. :o
It's undeniable that the "tone" is:

Mocking people who don't hold mainstream beliefs is A-Okay.
Religious people's beliefs must be respected.

Seriously, good work.
Right in line with the Hype's established anti-anti-Christianity/Islam/Judaism bigotry. :up:

:hehe: Never change.

Well unless you plan on having "big people conversations" any time soon, in which case you'll DEFINITELY want to change.

You so amuse me.
I am happy the universe revolves around you.

Uh...are you saying that the tag is referring to some other "Wilhelm" going to "war" ?

readit.jpg

No mention of any Christians going to "war", only me.

Oh for the love of god* just give it a rest, man!

*That's just going to encourage you, isn't it?:dry:

We turned them off for EVERYONE who wasn't staff, because we were getting ******ed **** like "I like DBZ" in a thread that had nothing to do with that half of the planet.
What are you talking about?
I don't have any problem with staff only. :huh:
It's the staff using that ability to characterize one side of a debate, or one specific person, in a negative light.

Why does the tag say "Wilhelm goes to war", but not "Super Kal goes to war"?
That's a mod singling me out as the guy who is "going to war".
Now, you're just supposed to let mods use an ability to mock you, and if you even bring up the double standard, you're the one who's not respectable?
That makes no sense.

Leto Atrides @ 6:58p said:
He didn't though, he sometimes gave pagans and Jews a hard time but it was never illegal to practice other faiths. He actually explicitly allowed it, though he was pretty condescending. It was generally something along the lines of "If they want to be silly and old fashioned that's their business".

Edit: How long have threads had tags, because the one on this one is splendid.

Drakon @ 7:22pm said:
Tags are no longer editable by non-staff users.

I made that post as I was setting the permissions. Before 7:22pm yesterday, ANYONE could have made a thread tag. Not just staffers. Surprise! Some non-mod could have, and probably, posted that tag.

And that's all that needs to be said here. No more derailing this thread. You're going to have to live with the fact that someone on the internet might not like you.

Can we get a tag for this thread that says "Wilhelm goes to war over Wilhelm goes to war"?

I made that post as I was setting the permissions. Before 7:22pm yesterday, ANYONE could have made a thread tag. Not just staffers. Surprise! Some non-mod could have, and probably, posted that tag.
I see. So, all of the instances of ******ed/irrelevant tags, that you mentioned, that prompted the staff-only tags......they still all appear on-screen, like the one about me? No one removed them either?
You have to go through and manually remove each one individually? Or you're just leaving them there? :huh:
Wow.....:eek:

And that's all that needs to be said here. No more derailing this thread. You're going to have to live with the fact that someone on the internet might not like you.
HAhahaha, this is not derailing the thread at all. This is about the new features...and one new feature is, apparently specific, personal attacks against posters are allowed as long as a mod does it, or it happened in tag form before 7:22pm yesterday.
Which works out awesomely for a rabid Anti-Anti-Christian.....add an insulting tag about Wilhelm....then, the mods take away posters ability to tag, so he can't respond and make one about you, AND, the mods leave the one you wrote about Wilhelm.

Wicked. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"