Fred Claus

Vince pretty much GUARANTEES this movie sucking BADLY for me...

But maybe Spacey and Giamatti ( spell?) will make it up...

this movie was hilarious. definately one of the best xmas moves ever. it was a little more serious than i was expecting . it would of been alot better if spacey was bald in this movie , anyone whos seen it knows what im talking about, the highlight for me was fred vs. santa.

fredclaustrailer.jpg

Ugh...I've never turned down a movie because I didn't like the lead actor. If a movie is supposed to be good, I'll watch it.

-TNC

I would have zero desire to see this movie even if it didn't remind me of the insufferable Santa Clause franchise. :down

Yes that is a huge turn off, but I love me some Vince and it reminds me a bit of Elf, which had me rolling.

Just came back from seeing this and its a GREAT movie. One of the best christmas movies made and I highly recomend it. The brothers annonymous scene was pretty funny except for Clintons brother, I just thought that was stupid but I understand why they used him.

For the record two of the WORST christmas movies are Jim Carry's The Grinch and The Santa Clause. Absolute trash.

Anyone got some favorite quotes from this?

"Macaroni!"

"..Your all on a bus back to Elfistan!"

"YOUR NOT ALEC!!"

Just watched the movie. Laughed like a maniac. Very funny movie. Could be the funniest of Vince Vaughn's career.

the Boris Karloff Grinch is the best animated Christmas movie. Santa Clause the Movie from the 80s with Dudley Moore? Gotta be the best.

I didn't care for this movie, it was very meh

I felt the last act had too many sad...yay...sad..yay moments. The comedy also seemed forced at times or simply stale

I did like Elizabeth Banks in that Santa helper outfit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"