General Gaming News

I know Nintendo and Steam, I haven't checked out other places, but I assume so.

Grabbed RE 2 and 3 and UMvC 3.
Yes, great sale on Xbox too! Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Finally some much needed attempts at unionisation in gaming.

Nice gaming tech. Shame that this gen is still in the cross gen phase without much suggestion of anything groundbreaking coming up soon.

And yet, his lawsuit was still tossed out as a SLAP and he had to pay attorney fees to his accuser.

Shocking she doesn't want to go through that again.

I’m down with it. Used to love the animated series when I was a kid and lead me to the Troma films which in turn ****ed me up lol but I love them.

Ubisoft is no longer attending E3 2023 and will host its own event in June | VGC

Last month the Assassin’s Creed publisher became the first major company to publicly commit to attending the revamped E3, which is due to take place in June at its traditional venue of the Los Angeles Convention Center.

However, in a statement issued to VGC, the company said it has now decided to “move in a different direction” and will instead be holding its own Ubisoft Forward Live event on June 12 in Los Angeles.

So no one is going to be at E3.

Not surprising but still a shame to me and the end of an era. I think the major platform shows will still be very popular but think the publishers might suffer a bit from reduced interest without an overall event supporting them. Also less in-person networking opportunities for the industry. I always wanted to go to it one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"