• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

George Zimmerman Back In News Again

Wow, the guy got away with murder once, keep your head down for at least a little while. Even OJ had the sense to do that.

I'm not surprised at all. He has to show everyone what a big man he really is now. He had to after his public humiliation at the trial showing him admitting to and even having his trainer paint him as a powerless weakling. Typical sociopath.

Even if you agree or disagree with the Zimmerman case, there's no denying the fact that Zimmerman doesn't to be the brightest or well adjusted dude. He seemed like a total screw-up from the get go.

Even if you agree or disagree with the Zimmerman case, there's no denying the fact that Zimmerman doesn't to be the brightest or well adjusted dude. He seemed like a total screw-up from the get go.

Agreed. I still think the media grossly misrepresented the TM case and that the judgment of many were crippled by a subsequent bias againts Zimmerman but ... the George is clearly no angel. While Martin was far from perfect, maybe Zimmerman really was at much greater fault than I thought :doh:. Regardless, if nothing else, the Zimmerman is a tremendous idiot and not fit to own a deadly weapon.

Agreed. I still think the media grossly misrepresented the TM case and that the judgment of many were crippled by a subsequent bias againts Zimmerman but ... the George is clearly no angel. While Martin was far from perfect, maybe Zimmerman really was at much greater fault than I thought :doh:. Regardless, if nothing else, the Zimmerman is a tremendous idiot and not fit to own a deadly weapon.

Same thing can be said about several politicians throughout the years, who are just a phone call away from the big red button.

Same thing can be said about several politicians throughout the years, who are just a phone call away from the big red button.

None of our presidents since Truman has nuked any other countries, but hundreds of thousands of Americans have murdered people with guns since 1945. Between 1986 and 2006, the US averaged firearm 32,300 deaths per year.* In 2010 alone, 11,078 Americans were murdered with firearms.** Over the last three decades many times more Americans have fallen to gunfire than died in the Korean War, the Viet Nam War and all of our other military operations combined. Talk about "friendly fire."

** Firearm murder stats are the most recent from the CDC. CDC data

* That statistic includes all firearms deaths, whether murder, suicide or accidental. [url="http://www.uphs.upenn.edu/ficap/resourcebook/Final%20Resource%20Book%20Updated%202009%20Section%201.pdf]source[/url]

The only thing surprising about this is that it's happening so soon after the Martin case. Even OJ managed to stay out of prison for a few years after his acquittal. Zimmerman is a ticking time bomb and it's only a matter of time before he hurts or kills someone again.

Read this at another forum, but it looks like the case is still lingering in people even though it was beyond finished. Dr. Shiping Bao, the medical examiner for the trial, is now suing the state for throwing the case, and names the prosecution and the Sanford Police Department for telling Bao to essentially shut up about evidence during the case.

http://newsone.com/2715972/dr-shiping-bao-lawsuit/

So basically, the actual evidence shows that Zimmerman really was guilty, but that evidence wasn't allowed to come out?

Seems legit.

And that's not sarcasm. I was never in the least bit convinced that Zimmerman was anything close to "not guilty". Dude is clearly a murderer.

Wow so where are all those people that were defending that piece of trash in the last thread?! And I hope that Dr. Bao brings to light just how corrupt the system in FL is for letting him get away with it. He is gonna pull his big man with a gun act on the wrong hombre one day and I can't wait to read his obituary

Wow so where are all those people that were defending that piece of trash in the last thread?! And I hope that Dr. Bao brings to light just how corrupt the system in FL is for letting him get away with it. He is gonna pull his big man with a gun act on the wrong hombre one day and I can't wait to read his obituary

Still defending apperently. Some say the wife deserved it:whatever:

Of course. It's God's own will that a man can do whatever he wants, to whoever he wants, on his own property, his neighbourhood or within his own family. No laws, no justice. :whatever:

Trayvon Martin medical examiner fired

By Lateef Mungin, CNN
updated 6:26 AM EDT, Thu September 12, 2013

130706122500-01-zimmerman-0706-story-top.jpg

(CNN) -- Shiping Bao, the medical examiner who changed his mind on crucial aspects during his testimony at George Zimmerman's trial, has been fired.
But he's not going down without a fight.
Bao has hired a lawyer and is hinting at a lawsuit.
Bao was let go from his job as the associate medical examiner for the the Volusia County, Florida, Medical Examiner's Office last week, officials said Wednesday.

Authorities provided a copy of his termination letter, but did not specify a reason. The letter says Bao was given a choice to resign. He didn't. So, he was terminated Friday.
Bao's lawyer filed a complaint against the county, CNN affiliate Central Florida News 13 reported.
The letter reads in part:
"This is a formal request to ask you to preserve any and all documents...and/or evidence related to Dr. Bao's claims and/or the Trayvon Martin Case."
Bao performed Trayvon Martin's autopsy after Zimmerman shot dead the 17-year-old on February 26, 2012.
During Zimmerman's trial, Bao's testimony stood out.
He changed his mind on important aspects of the case, such as how long Martin survived after he was shot, whether he could have moved afterward and if the marijuana in his system affected his judgment.
Bao's attorney, Willie E. Gary, said he plans to file a lawsuit for discrimination, job harassment and wrongful termination, the Miami Herald reported.

Well, she changed her statement only hours after the incident. She then said that Zimmerman did not threaten her after all, and she did not see a gun.

A few hours later, however, Shellie Zimmerman, who filed for divorce last week, told police that she did not see a weapon, and authorities will not press charges against her husband:

Source:http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ed94e8-1a19-11e3-8685-5021e0c41964_story.html

The 26-year-old later changed her story — saying she never saw a weapon — and refused to press charges. Her father, who owns the home in Lake Mary, Fla., where the encounter took place, also declined to press charges.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ife-calls-911-article-1.1451016#ixzz2ehNEwmvZ

Maybe he threatened them again if they didn't change their story. :dry: Though more likely it's a symptom of battered person syndrome.

Could be...or it could be that she was just lying in the first place, by saying things that she knows could get him into serious trouble.They are in the middle of a nasty divorce afterall.

Who knows...

Could be...or it could be that she was just lying in the first place, by saying things that she knows could get him into serious trouble.They are in the middle of a nasty divorce afterall.

Who knows...

Zimmerman did something violent that day, from the condition of the wife's iPad. But battered women often recant after calling the police because they fear that their partners will attack them again if they press charges. A woman was killed by her partner here a few days ago after filing for a protective order and then refusing to follow through. The guy came back and killed her, then forced the cops to shoot him. It's tragic but a very common thing.

Yeah, i know that. it's something that sadly happens alot...

But what i've posted earlier is also a very common thing in this type of situation.

We just don't know....

In an exclusive interview with NBC News today, George Zimmerman’s wife, Shellie, discussed her recent altercation with her husband, and expressed doubts about the outcome of the Trayvon Martin verdict.
Two weeks ago Zimmerman called police after her husband allegedly punched her father in the nose, smashed her iPad, and motioned toward what she believed was a gun. She says she “saw a look in his eyes I’ve never seen before” on that day. She also said that she regrets not having pressed charges against Zimmerman, but was told by police that she would have been taken to jail if she did because she’s currently on probation after pleading guilty to perjury charges.

In her interview, she also says she now has doubts about the Trayvon Martin verdict.

“I think anyone would doubt that innocence. Because I don’t know the person I’ve been married to.”

Zimmerman’s lawyer has been trying to serve her husband with divorce papers, but hasn’t been able to track him down.

They deserve each other.

I wasn't around during the verdict, but from the beginning I said that the prosecution was shooting themselves (no pun intended) in the foot by going for a murder charge instead of aggravated manslaughter. They would have gotten it too, since the guy's obviously a moronic *****e. But it technically didn't look like murder and they risked getting nothing out of it, which is what seems to have happened.

But yeah, I'm not surprised if he basically stupids his way into jail.

Last edited:
Cops Investigating George Zimmerman for Threatening to Kill Motorist

joijv1b6tavagahrh31s.jpg

Armed Floridian George Zimmerman, who previously used some of his numerous guns to kill black teen Trayvon Martin and menace Zimmerman's then-girlfriend, has been accused of getting into a road-rage confrontation with a driver and threatening to kill him.

Via the AP:

Police are investigating two reports involving the driver and 30-year-old Zimmerman, who was acquitted last year of a second-degree murder charge for shooting an unarmed teenager.

Police say that on Tuesday, the man called police after a truck pulled up next to him and the driver yelled, "Why are you pointing a finger at me?"

Police spokeswoman Bianca Gillett says the man recognized the truck driver as Zimmerman. The man says Zimmerman asked, "Do you know who I am?" and threatened to kill him.

Two days later, the man says he saw Zimmerman in his truck outside his work. He called police but declined to press charges. His name hasn't been released.

Zimmerman was last seen in the public eye hanging out with his dog in his truck, in the parking lot of a motorcycle-and-gun shop, claiming to be running security for the store. The shopowner, a friend of Zimmerman's, said he wasn't being paid to sit there; he just liked to hang out.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/police-zimmerman-accused-threatening-driver

I really can't wait for the day he screws up again and gets nailed for it. I think he will have a wonderful time in prison. Seriously, **** this guy

George Zimmerman Wants to be a Kardashian, Identifies With Anne Frank

vhdjyqqauxbf0htgrpfu.jpg

GQ's new profile on the Zimmerman family contains a number of startling revelations, but some of the strangest asides come from the family's bizarre view of itself as one big paranoid, Kardashian-esque branding opportunity.

After running up debts hiding out in hotels around the country, the family apparently attempted to monetize their infamous name with a "Z" brand of self-defense products. As explained by George's brother, Robert, who "[learned] a lot from Keeping Up With the Kardashians":

"There's the Z Bar, the Z Rock, and the Z Beam. They're all targeted to women. One is to secure sliding doors. One is to put in the front door. The light is to carry and is designed by George. It has a little alarm—you know, Help me, help me!"

The family's also become quite paranoid—according to GQ, they watched Argo for inspiration, live in a safe house, and utilize code words. They refer to their prodigious gun collection as their "babies" and created their own family color-code threat system.

Code blue: Law enforcement at the door. Code brown: Draw your weapons. Code black: Come out guns blazing.

In the meantime, to make ends meet, George is apparently reconsidering his nascent painting career. According to GQ, "George suggested Anne Frank," as his next subject "because, according to Robert, he identifies with her—but he hasn't gotten around to it yet."

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/big-issues/201410/george-zimmerman-family-values

I say once again, **** these people

The more I hear about this guy, the more I think it might be time for his life to just, sort of..... end. :o

Code blue: Law enforcement at the door. Code brown: Draw your weapons. Code black: Come out guns blazing.
This sounds exactly like the kind of barely attempted subtlety I'd expect from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"