Playstation Ghost Of Tsushima

They could definitely turn this to ala Assassin's Creed affair, just without the present day stuff and longer gaps between game releases.

I am playing Second Son right now and I didn't know it was going to feature a different lead.

bought it yesterday had a gift card so I only paid 35 for it SCORE!

At least play Infamous Second Son. It stands alone from the first 2 games, and was Suckerpunch's first PS4 game. Visually it's still a beauty, and even more impressive when considering it was released only 4 months after the PS4 launched.

SP opened the generation with a beautiful game and closed the generation with a beautiful game. I cant wait to see what they achieve with PS5.

I was personally disappointed with Second Son. I love the first 2 Infamous games.

I want to see your best ghost of Tsushima pictures (but don’t forget to wrap them in spoiler tags for others if they’re spoilery)

Just beat the may start a second play threw soon and do side missions unlike my first play threw and play on hard instead of normal. Going to play in Japaneses on my second play threw with English subtitles after having played in English on my first play threw. Now i end to watch ign and there interview with the director of the game has it was a spoiler interview and also watch the making of the game to that i got with the special edition of the game. I liked how you get to decide at the end what you are going to do. May be like my 4-5 favorite ps4 exclusive not sure yet. I know for sure its not above HZD or spiderman for me would likely put ratchet and clank above it to but maybe i will fell different after i do side missions on second play threw.

This was a great game. Hopefully there will be a sequel with the Shogun on the mainland. I'd really live to see more built up areas with more verticality in gameplay. That's one thing I felt we had the tools for but weren't given enough opportunity to employ in missions.

The characters and combat are compelling enough for me to want a sequel, but I prefer a new IP. Maybe they can expand their stealth mechanics even more in their next game.

I just might take them up on this. I truly adore this game

I’d love to see a future update allow you to replay with some of your upgrades and the ability to skip cut scenes. Also, I’d love a “training mode” that follows Fallen Order’s model of customizing who you fight in an open field or duel.

I just got to Act II. I've had the game for a few weeks but I've been taking my time with it. It's been really enjoyable and the combat reminds me of Dynasty Warriors a little bit.

That's pretty damn cool. I was playing a couple of mythic sidequests and was wishing they had blended in more mysticism in the odd sidequest.

The duels you face in the game did make me wonder what it would be like to face a human oponnent online. Would be great if they can add in pvp duels too.

I was just about to post this. I normally never play online don't even have a psn+ but may have to for this and tony hawk 1-2 remake. Sounds interesting and was not expecting this at all.

This free update looks like a lot of fun, and a great way to give this game some replayability and life after the finishing the main game, really looking forward to it.

I love Sucker Punch.
I'm currently on my second playthrough and then they announce this. I'm not dropping this game so soon.

I played the side missions with the character Yuriko in Act II today.

All I can say it left me feeling....

3e3e6a90a77c476d950513bb76996377.jpg

Who knows? I suppose it’s very soon, they’ll probably wait four months or so for when people stop playing so they can entice them back

I played the side missions with the character Yuriko in Act II today.

All I can say it left me feeling....

3e3e6a90a77c476d950513bb76996377.jpg
That was pretty sad, and then the misery doubled down at the very end of Act II. :csad:

It certainly did but I could tell right from the start this was never going to be a happy game. It’s that whole “if you choose your life as the way of the blade it’s going to be a violent one” thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"