Football (Soccer)

How can I sum up United's recent performances........

tenor.gif

Liverpool are suffering from the early Klopp leaving announcement in my opinion, like United did when Fergie announced he was leaving during the 2000/2001 season.

The title race between City and Arsenal is going right down to the wire this time which is another great checkpoint of progress for Arsenal, I hope they win it but City have the experience to get over the line unfortunately.

With the season almost over what is everyone's PL team of the season?

Mine;

Manager of the Season - Unai Emery

Player of the Season - Martin Odegaard

Young Player of the Season - Cole Palmer

Most Improved Player of the Season - Alexander Isak

tenor.gif

Liverpool are suffering from the early Klopp leaving announcement in my opinion, like United did when Fergie announced he was leaving during the 2000/2001 season.

The title race between City and Arsenal is going right down to the wire this time which is another great checkpoint of progress for Arsenal, I hope they win it but City have the experience to get over the line unfortunately.

Mine;

Will have to have a think.

I'd certainly have your entire midfield and central defence. Gabriel and Saliba are a big part of why Arsenal are challenging for the title. Rice is deserving of a spot too but also hard to argue against Rodri. Odegaard is the one making them tick offensively and so often involved at the beginning of the attacking moves that lead to goals.

Gordon I think is going to be a great player for us. 100% committed and as active off the ball as on it. His attitude turnaround since the England U21s has been awesome.

Foden and Palmer have had sensational seasons, I just hope they can translate that form to the Euros. That said, I'd be happy if Gordon also made it onto the plane as he could be a useful sub option in any game situation (chasing or defending) late on.

I'm very happy to see Isak properly bedding down in this league. The lad can finish and also is fun to watch, has the skills to beat players and create chances for himself. Seems a decent chap too.

Bowen was great for West Ham this season even though I didn't get to go very often. Hopefully can go to more games next year.

tenor.gif

Mine;

Well said and agree on Odegaard, been great to see him absolutely thriving as captain and in the Prem. Another signing I think was great this season is Doku for City, totally electric.

Tomorrow. We're back.

GMVf-E9-QW0-AA3m-T.jpg
Shame those two arent playing but still going to be a great game to watch, might not be as free scoring as the quarters but we shall see. Always fancy Madrid to win these big games and get through overall but I would love to see Bayern and Kane in particular win it this season. Shame its not the final really.

We're under way. Hopefully 2 epic matches to come. I'd love Kane/Bellingham to get on the scoresheet a couple of times each and most importantly, not get injured!

Madrid take the lead with their first chance. Vin Jnr yet again when it matters. First chance they have had. 0-1

Real weather the early Bayern pressure and then Vini Jr finds himself in space and his pace and finishing ability make it 1-0!

And that's the first half down. Bayern plenty of chances but in classic Madrid fashion, one chance is all it takes and we make it count. What a ****ing player Toni Kroos, MAESTRO with the vision.

And that's the first half down. Bayern plenty of chances but in classic Madrid fashion, one chance is all it takes and we make it count. What a ****ing player Toni Kroos, MAESTRO with the vision.
Can't ask for much more than a 1-0 lead away at half time against Bayern. Great start and again the RM away defence holds its own despite the pressure.

Nice move and powerful shot by Sane to beat the RM keeper at his near post. 1-1.

Massive turnaround here, Musiala wins a pen and Kane converts. 2-1 Bayern.

Full momentum with Bayern now, really poor from Vazquez to make it 2-1.

Bayern with the fightback. They needed that to give them some belief. Game on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"