The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread part 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter who would you prefer David Silva or Villa?

I think so too, we need a proper striker if Rooney is injured.

Yep, I mean Rooney should have a center forward to play off him anyway, but on top of that he's the only world class forward we have, I feel ill every time I think of him injured and us having to use Berbaflop and Slowen. :(

erm fresh pitch.......... anyway where was I oh yeah
I hate andy grey

SAF should keep tabs on Gago as he might become available after Alonso completes his move..

I think Gago might fit in well with the style of the Premiership, hes only 23 as well he has time to grow into a Keane like defensive midfielder.

I am not sure SAF will ever do business with Real again to be honest.

Alonso signs for Madrid , how much?

Rumoured to be £34M Face.

You looking forward to the game tomorrow night?

I wish Xabi was going on better terms, but he only has himself to blame for that. I always saw him as a fine professional up until this Summer.

Rumoured to be £34M Face.

You looking forward to the game tomorrow night?

I'm looking forward it, it will be my first time visiting Old Trafford I'm so excited! I supported United for 14 years so I never went. I will post pics next day!

I'm looking forward it, it will be my first time visiting Old Trafford I'm so excited! I supported United for 14 years so I never went. I will post pics next day!

I hope it's a great game for you and they have good opposition so you get to see a lot of top players. :up:

I hope it's a great game for you and they have good opposition so you get to see a lot of top players. :up:

I hope so too, will Valencia feature big stars such as Villa & Silva? Those two I want to see most. I want a United win.

I miss the old thread already :csad:

Atleast we hit the 300 page mark in that:o

apparently arsenal have signed the next messi, haha.

some kid from montenegro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back