Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - - - Part 20

That there is a base who likes what they hear when she speaks, is so wild.
Like, "I shot and killed a Puppy" and some go "Yeah shes so real for it, my type of politican"...insane.

American Politics are just so completely insane when you look at it from the outside.
Like, i just remembered how here in Germany a politican had to resign and leave politics over something super mundane and never was seen again in Politics.
While you got people like her who proudly boasts about shooting Animals, you got the jewish space laser lady, you got one who was caught making out with a guy on the first date, one who ran from his job literally and then blamed his kids, one who is accused of sex with underaged girls etc...and these are some of the top players in the Republican Party.
I don't get it myself. These should have disqualifying actions but in this present age nobody cares. The decadence of America. :(

That there is a base who likes what they hear when she speaks, is so wild.
Like, "I shot and killed a Puppy" and some go "Yeah shes so real for it, my type of politican"...insane.

American Politics are just so completely insane when you look at it from the outside.
Like, i just remembered how here in Germany a politican had to resign and leave politics over something super mundane and never was seen again in Politics.
While you got people like her who proudly boasts about shooting Animals, you got the jewish space laser lady, you got one who was caught making out with a guy on the first date, one who ran from his job literally and then blamed his kids, one who is accused of sex with underaged girls etc...and these are some of the top players in the Republican Party.
It's a bizarro group of people.....there are just SO many who don't practice what they preach. Dems aren't exempt, but they don't seem to have as many crazies. I mean, I don't care who Boebert EFs....just don't do it in public and adhere to health and safety rules. MTG??? I don't even know what to think about her. She's either certifiable or a flat out liar (or both). I could go on, but why......

I mean, I don't care who Boebert EFs....just don't do it in public and adhere to health and safety rules.
I do...when she is one of those who preach about the Republican Traditional Values.
Same with MTG who preaches the importance of family values etc...but cheated on her husband with her personal trainer.
It is what im talking about.
The Republican party is about traditional values etc...but none of the big players in it follow these Values.

I do...when she is one of those who preach about the Republican Traditional Values.
Contrary to what you may read on some corners of the manosphere, making out on a first date is normal. I'm honestly surprised to see multiple posters calling out this irrelevancy.

Contrary to what you may read on some corners of the manosphere, making out on a first date is normal. I'm honestly surprised to see multiple posters calling out this irrelevancy.
She did more than that, but again...thats not my problem.
My problem is that she is literally catering to the most hardcore religious right wing where even holding hands is seen as indecent.
But when she lets some dude she met grope her and slaps his Salami...the same base is pretty silent.

You both are really burying the lede here that for someone so fervently TFV as the trash panda from CO is, engaging in a form of sexual activity in a public theater in the vicinity of children is such a peak form of hypocrisy.

Same with MTG who preaches the importance of family values etc...but cheated on her husband with her personal trainer.
It is what im talking about.
The Republican party is about traditional values etc...but none of the big players in it follow these Values.
That's almost literally what I said and got cut in your response.

The idea is you can do whatever you want as long as it's not hurting someone else, just don't be a hypocrite about it. Come to think of it, even if you are being a hypocrite, it's more your problem than it is mine. They are public figures and depend on people to back them. Of course in some areas, hypocrisy works so they carry on.

It's a bizarro group of people.....there are just SO many who don't practice what they preach. Dems aren't exempt, but they don't seem to have as many crazies. I mean, I don't care who Boebert EFs....just don't do it in public and adhere to health and safety rules. MTG??? I don't even know what to think about her. She's either certifiable or a flat out liar (or both). I could go on, but why......

But Trump can have multiple affairs and no one cares. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"