Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, do you know anybody that flipped their decision based off of leaked emails that showed the DNC for what they truly are?

The main problem with the emails is it gave Trump a good talking point and they way they were leaked also helped in the media war since it was drip, drip drip. As I said I am guessing an extremely small percentage votes where changed due to those emails but when you combine the disenfrachised liberals who either voted 3rd party/didn't vote at all the people sort of bordering on voting either way who at the end of the day viewed it as both are scummy and just decided to back Trump(or once again change a vote from Hillary to no vote at all).

It should be noted for instance 70k votes in Michigan didn't vote at all for President but voted down ballot, Trump won that state by 11k. How many of those 70k might have been swayed by the email leaks?

By the way here is Republicans fighting for the real issues Americans care for.

https://www.adn.com/politics/2017/0...o-repeal-alaska-fish-and-wildlife-regulation/

U.S. House tees up bill to repeal Alaska fish and wildlife regulation

WASHINGTON — The U.S. House has plans to start the process next week to repeal an Alaska-specific wildlife regulation issued by the Interior Department that has put federal regulators at odds with state game managers.

Alaska Rep. Don Young managed to get the bill on the House calendar, amid a tight calendar for repealing regulations issued in the waning days of President Barack Obama's administration. The bill would permanently revoke a regulation that overrides state game management plans with federal priorities, if it's passed by the House and a simple majority of the Senate, and signed by President Donald Trump.

Let's not forget the fake news stories being spread via social media. Actual "fake news" which heavily favored Right-Wing propaganda by more than 5-1. Take a guess at who funded all those sketchy URLs for all those false clickbait title articles. Server space is relatively cheap these days but at that scale we are talking a serious amount of cash.

The Bill of Rights and the Constitution or the Confederates of the Russian Federation.

Choose carefully.

The Founders are watching.

The Republican Party would be well served to do some soul searching in the next two years. There's viable ground for a legitimate, conservative party in this country, but that's not what we have. It's not conservative to be bigoted against minorities. It's not conservative to allow the Earth to change due to man made pollution. It's not conservative to argue that tax cuts pay for themselves. It's not conservative to have a bloated military budget. It's not conservative to propose anti-voting measures...
These things are an embarrassment. Being conservative means: fiscal responsibility written into an actual budget, a modest foreign policy, the conservation of our natural resources, supporting the working man.
We need to bring back the sane Republicans. They're out there somewhere.

It's okay Mace we'll just end up like the Earth in the game Soma [blackout]our consciousness being scanned into a Virtual Reality of Earth on a solar powered satellite floating through the cosmos for all eternity[/blackout].

So, CPAC was originally going to have super troll Milo Yiannopoulos at their big get together. Apparently, some of the big wigs weren't pleased by this. Not that it matters, after a video of him pretty much arguing for pedophilia, he was dis-invited. And hopefully, ruins any more attempts to cash in for being a famous troll.

So, CPAC was originally going to have super troll Milo Yiannopoulos at their big get together. Apparently, some of the big wigs weren't pleased by this. Not that it matters, after a video of him pretty much arguing for pedophilia, he was dis-invited. And hopefully, ruins any more attempts to cash in for being a famous troll.

Fox Business is saying that they have heard that he could be fired from Breitbart before the end of the day.

https://www.facebook.com/charles.gasparino.7/posts/10212463725246836?_fb_noscript=1

[YT]zRxPDoTGWj0[/YT]

The Republican Party would be well served to do some soul searching in the next two years. There's viable ground for a legitimate, conservative party in this country, but that's not what we have. It's not conservative to be bigoted against minorities. It's not conservative to allow the Earth to change due to man made pollution. It's not conservative to argue that tax cuts pay for themselves. It's not conservative to have a bloated military budget. It's not conservative to propose anti-voting measures...
These things are an embarrassment. Being conservative means: fiscal responsibility written into an actual budget, a modest foreign policy, the conservation of our natural resources, supporting the working man.
We need to bring back the sane Republicans. They're out there somewhere.

Too much of the fiscal conservative position is selfish which bleeds into selfish social policy.

At least the Libertarian social policy is live and let live which lets ppl live how they want.

But they're a small, powerless segment of the Republican Party.

I'm surprised it's taken this long for Yiannopoulos to be whacked on the wrists. He's said some extremely prejudicial and discriminatory things, and his habit of saying outrageous things purely to garner a reaction has become quite tiresome. But I guess this is what it'll take to knock him off his perch.

Apparently Breitbart employees are threatening to quiet unless he gets the boot.

Which is a little hollow, they weren't really all that bothered with him when he was saying sexist, anti-Semitic things or using his popularity to have his zealots troll an actress on twitter. They're probably just doing this so Breitbart doesn't lose anymore credibility, were that possible.

The guy has always come across as a pompous ***hole, and this seems like a bit of a witch hunt, but I won't mind not hearing much more of his unreasonable and inflammatory rhetoric.

I dont think Ive ever read a single thing Yiannopoulos wrote. Nor do I ever read anything that comes from Breitbart (other than some headlines) so him being fired wont change much for me. But ostracizing him is probably for the best. He sounds like a total ****bag.

The alt right has been trying to distance themselves from Milo since he was shown to be flaming gay and neurotic to a national audience on Real Time with Bill Maher.

Looks like he fell on the sword for the cause.

Yabbadabbadipsh** pushing his awful shtick just one step too far for conservatives and causing his "career" to implode because of it is gold to me.

LOL at the nitwits who are going to "boycott" S&S over this decision. These morons don't read anything other than jpegs with red arrows.

So Bill Maher got a ton of **** for having Milo on his show, but the extra spotlight seems to be what helped destroy Milo's professional life. Since appearing on Maher he lost CPAC, a book deal and his job at Breitbart. I wonder if Maher knew that giving that twerp a spotlight would melt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"