Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump was alerted that Flynn could be a serious security breach because Putin might be able to black mail him.

This is not based on some obscure Mother Jones article. It is public record at this point.

Flynn possibly being blackmailed by Russian intelligence and still given access to most of America's biggest secrets could've become one of the biggest intelligence breaches in US History.

(Thank God it was leaked)

But Hillary's emails deserved how many investigations and hearings?

It's almost as if Hillary did the collusion with a hostile, authoritarian power and undermined our presidential elections and national security to the fullest extent, not the Trump campain.
Good thing he was asked to resign. I don't know why Democrats are suddenly mad about that.

And yes, Hillary's personal server is a yuge deal.

Russians did hack the DNC and they did work to disseminate false info to confuse voters. Hillary lost because she was a bad candidate, but Trump won, in part, through the help of a hostile foreign power. Deal with it.

Well you can't make friends with your allies, can you? Making friends out of enemies is usually a pretty good goal worth trying. You make this sound like it's bad, when Obama got our biggest diplomatic foe to agree to UN inspections and a draw down of their nuclear material. Obama got our biggest enemy to disarm and to allow inspectors in to their country in order to prove it... so, yeah, I guess Obama did make friends with them. He should be hailed as a patriot and a hero for the work he did to ease tensions between our two countries. Instead, we just have foolish people like yourself clamoring for more military action where our men and women die needlessly. In three weeks, our Republican elected president has nearly wiped out all of that progress and threatened this historic agreement with our greatest foe. Shameful.
Yes, they hacked the DNC. I hate how the "media" reports it as hacking "us" or hacking the elections. But what false information was released and how did that confuse enough voters to sway the election?

I'm actually not against making allies. The problem is, Hillary seemed to want to get into a second cold war with Russia. That's not what Democrats do. They play nice with people that hate us.

At least Israel is happy with us now. That's probably a bad thing is you're part of a certain place on the aisle.

You are acting as if it's an either or scenario. I don't think that the Russians interfering is the only thing that made Hillary lose but to act like it made no difference at all would be lying. My guess is at the end of the day their interference had less then a 1% effect on the voters but when you look at some states that could have made all the difference(mainly Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan, all which Trump won by 0.7% or less. You might even throw Florida in their but he won that state by 1.1%)

For the sake of argument the US embargo on Cuba is/was ridiculous. They pose 0 threat to the US and the only reason we still have the embargo is because of pandering to a bunch of voters in Southern Florida. If the US could let bygones be bygones with Vietnam they sure as hell could let their beef go with Cuba.

In the case of Iran, Obama didn't become friends with them, he just eased up on some restrictions in place for Iran in exchange that they agree to some stuff. If Israel and Saudi Arabia have issues with Iran let that be their problem not ours. It's int he US best economic interest to have a better relationship with Iran and in all reality in the past 30+ years what exactly have they done bad to us? I should probably add on the terrorist front I do think Iran is more secular(not saying they are secular) then most countries in the Middle East so I think so I think an Iran as part of the economic community could be a huge boon for the war on terror.
Honestly, do you know anybody that flipped their decision based off of leaked emails that showed the DNC for what they truly are?

I can't disagree with anything else you said. The only reason I bring up Iran and Cuba is because they have been technically our enemy since I've been alive, as has Russia. But now all of a sudden, the Democrats and the media like to reemphasize how big of an enemy Russia is. Great, we get to relive the 80s, but where is my He-Man movie? (hopefully not touched my Michael Bay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"