SHHFFL SEASON XX - THE OFFICIAL FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE OF SHHYPE

@KBX

My apologies for mocking, but this has always been a tough league with really savvy football managers.

Your first season was impressive for a n00b, and I'm looking forward to the same level of play next season.

:yay:

Reactions: KBX
@KBX

My apologies for mocking, but this has always been a tough league with really savvy football managers.

Your first season was impressive for a n00b, and I'm looking forward to the same level of play next season.

:yay:

Thats fair and thank you! I’ll prepare my team to perform more in the playoffs and make sure I turn up the trash level talking up a few notches!

Looks like Team Defense might be the difference maker in this year's Finals

So it all comes down to a 12.5 game night for Chargers WR Williams on Monday Night.
Stay tuned...

down to 6% yikes. need a miracle!

edit" 3%!

Last edited:
so like 1.5 touchdowns :cries:

After losing their only previous appearance in SHHFFL Super Bowl XVII, Capn's Mighty Things becomes the 14th franchise to win the BIG prize... They are a newer franchise, only joining the League in 2018, yet they have played every season well, with an all-time regular season record of 40-25, including an impressive 11-2 record in their second season and making the playoffs 4 out of 5 seasons (last year being their only non-playoff season). And they faced adversity this season, clinhcing the last playoff spot on the last day of the regular season.
And they defeated the Defending Champs to boot.

Congrats Mighty Things on a well-played season. :word::applaud:yay:

Toes, you were close to being the FIRST team in SHHFFL history to win 3 titles.
You started off strong with a 6-game winning streak to start the season 6-1, things fell off the rails, but you made it to the Finals and gave it your best. You have no reason to hang your head.
I know you'll be back.
Congrats as well on a fine season.

SHHFFL History (20 seasons)
Team in BOLD - Champions, team in (___) - Losers

Season I - Malice Maruaders (Southern Sasquatch)
Season II - atmshawn (Brodie is Smarter)
Season III - Slipknot (Reservoir Dogs)
Season IV - Mindless Minions (The Pickled Peppers)
Season V - W'sOrNothing (Mindless Minions)
Season VI - Matt's Man-Spiders (W'sOrNothing)
Season VII - Methos (Zak's Zombies)
Season VIII - Regulators (Heavily-Armed Lemurs)
Season IX - Alex's Warriors (Hobbit Brigade)
Season X - Alex's Warriors (Poeman's Cookies)
Season XI - Mindless Minions (Regulators)
Season XII - SF's Backstabbers (Mindless Minions)
Season XIII - The Pickled Peppers (Hobbit Brigade)
Season XIV - Latverian Locos (Matt's Man-Spiders)
Season XV - Coastal Camel Toes (Regulators)
Season XVI - Regulators (The Pickled Peppers)
Season XVII - SF's Backstabbers (Capn's Mighty Things)
Season XVIII - Latverian Locos (Deadcruisers)
Season XIX - Coastal Camel Toes (New York Spiders)
Season XX - Capn's Mighty Things (Coastal Camel Toes)

Most Wins - Alex's Warriors (2), Mindless Minions (2). Regulators (2), SF's Backstabbers (2), Latverian Locos (2), Coastal Camel Toes (2)

Most Losses - Hobbit Brigade (2), Mindless Minions (2), Regulators (2), The Pickled Peppers (2)

Most appearances - Mindless Minions (4), Regulators (4)

Last edited:
@Captain Bryan
@ComicChick
@NewYorkSpider
@KBX
@Kane52630
@ARROGANCE
@killface
@Spider-Fan
@Kaleb

Thanks yet AGAIN for another GREAT season to all of you.

Yet again, copying last year's Season-ending speech, I know the dream didn't end up the way some of you would have liked, some of you took a fisting more than others, but with great pillow biting techniques, you all took it like Rodgered Champs.

I appreciate you all played your teams, and I look forward to next year.

Please stay safe in these never ending trying times, wear your masks, wash your hands, keep the buttocks clean, etc... and here's hoping 2023 is a step in the right direction for all of us.
This time for real.

Happy New Year

Cheers. :yay:

Well everyone, I really didn't think I was going to do this well this season, but I guess I was wrong!

It ended up being a nail biter, much like basically all of the wins my favorite NFL team get this year, so I guess that's fitting.

@ComicChick Good game!

@Themanofbat Thanks again for putting this together!
Thank you everyone for another fun season! I hope to see you all next year!

@Captain Bryan well deserved!

great season everyone.

fwiw, this was one of, if not my best season overall for both of my teams, and I made few trades/pick ups.

i started 14-0 in my other league, first time ever, and loss in the semis this week :( now i'm battling @Kane52630 for 3rd over there.

looking forward to sticking a boot in yalls behinds next year already lol thanks again @Themanofbat for hosting another great season. i know it's time consuming but we appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"