SHHFFL Season XVIII - THE OFFICIAL FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE OF SHHYPE!!!

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
OK... It's that time again... I'm setting up Season XVIII of the Super Hero Hype Fantasy Football League. (seeing as I set up Season V,VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII, XIV, XV, XVI and XVII, that's good enough for me :yay: )

Since it's an auto-renew, I think you're all invited.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THIS THREAD IF YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY.

If there are no shows, people can take over a franchise, so it'll be a first come first served, so anyone reading this can post in this thread AND send me an PM.
No guarantees, but I just want committed players please and thank you.

This should be a no brainer, but PLEASE play your players throughout the season. We've had problems in the past with players not being serious enough to play their players. So play your guys even if your teams blows donkey chunks.

Thanks.

Any suggestions/changes to the rules are welcomed.

It says everyone has renewed, but I find this suspicious...
Let me know, and I'll confirm your name... in bold below.

(12 teams... 3 divisions)

Timely Division

1. The Pickled Peppers - @Themanofbat
2. SF's Backstabbers - @Spider-Fan (Defending Champ!!! Moider da bum!!!)
3. New York Spiders - @NewYorkSpider
4. Capn's Mighty Things - @Captain Bryan

National Division

1. Latverian Locos -@killface
2. Regulators - @Kaleb
3. House Hush - @Hush
4. The Deadcruisers - @Kane52630

Gold Key Division

1. The Butterflies - @ARROGANCE
2. Coastal Camel Toes - @ComicChick
3. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - @bored
4. The Incredible Hulks - @The Incredible Hulk

Once you've registered, please post your team name so I know who's who.

If you can, try and keep the same team name... because I just love consistency.

And get your players to kneel before each game - BLM

:yay:

Yahoo - login

Last edited:
I'll join, but I do think we need to have some sort of 'contingency' plan if the season is cut short (due to current circumstances).

Also can I suggest having a few 'covid only' I.R spots on our roster as we are bound to have few players out.

I'll join, but I do think we need to have some sort of 'contingency' plan if the season is cut short (due to current circumstances).

Also can I suggest having a few 'covid only' I.R spots on our roster as we are bound to have few players out.

I'll see what I can do.

This year is going to be interesting.. I'll play but I imagine it's going to be very strange.

Also I don't think I can host the pickem this year. Not sure if anyone wants to take over?
@Immortalfire or anyone else?
:)

giphy.gif

I'm in.

Reasonably happy with my draft,purposely wanted to go 'zero wr' for the first few rounds, but I think I hurt my team by committing to taking another rb in round 5 (Montgomery) instead of taking Sutton,Chark orCapture.PNG Metcalf.

Football Guys rated my team as a C+ with a 55% chance of making the playoffs with good team management

:dry: :dry: :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"