SHHFFL SEASON XIX - THE OFFICIAL FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE OF SHHYPER!!!

regulators on a 6 game win streak? yikes

I'm screwed...

If the Bills defense holds up against the Panthers I might have a shot. Mahomes had a good fantasy day for you Thursday. the 40 point QB games are hard to challenge. Would need to get a similar game from Rodgers as well if I want to win.

If the Bills defense holds up against the Panthers I might have a shot. Mahomes had a good fantasy day for you Thursday. the 40 point QB games are hard to challenge. Would need to get a similar game from Rodgers as well if I want to win.

When I said I was screwed, the Pats had 0 points... I needed those 2 TDs from Henry.
I changed my Defense from the Cowboys to the Pats, so at that moment, it looked like a bad decision on my part.
I still think it'll be a close game.

Currently less than 1 point apart.... you're ahead...

Congrats Spiders...
I made a bad decision with my DEF that cost me the game.
Good luck against CCToes.

:yay:

The odds are definitely in my favor. A lot can happen though tonight and tomorrow with our final players. Never over until it's over :up:

Week 15: Semi-Finals Recap

In a SHHFFL XV Rematch, Coastal Camel Toes Gave Regulators a Swedish Bike Ride to Move on to their 2nd SHHFFL Finals.

New York Spiders Gave The Pickled Peppers some Greek Style Loving to reach the SHHFFL XIX for the First time in their storied franchise.

In the "Who Gives a Rat's Ass" Consolation Rounds...
The Incredible Hulks hand slaps Capn's Mighty Things
SF Backstabbers Rides the Back Door on Deadcruisers

Winners play for 7th place
Losers play for 9th

SHHFFL SUPER BOWL XIX

1. Coastal Camel Toes - 10-4-0 (W4) VS 3. New York Spiders - 10-5-0 (W2)

Last edited:
Happy HoliDaze to all my fellow Team Managers.
As usual, it's a pleasure.
Be safe.
:yay:

and Merry Christmas yall. i enjoy playing this with yall every year. i don't even know how many years i've been doing this now

Well I have a tough hill to climb. Injuries plagued me down the stretch. Gonna need my TE and the Saints offense to pull off a miracle.

Last Saturday morning, I changed my Dallas defense to New England's defense and that stupid move cost me the title.

I'm sad.

SHHFFL SUPER BOWL XIX CHAMPIONS

1. Coastal Camel Toes - 11-4-0 (W5)

Joining the Ranks of Regulators, SF Backstabbers, Mindless Minions & Alex Warriors... The very proud franchise of Coastal Camel Toes has won a 2nd Championship and may be poised to be the FIRST team in SHHFFL history to win 3 titles.

Congrats Toes on a well-played season. :word::applaud:yay:

Spiders, you had one hellava season, 8 game winning streak, no reason to hang your head, Congrats as well on a fine season.

SHHFFL History
Team in BOLD - Champions, team in (___) - Losers

Season I - Malice Maruaders (Southern Sasquatch)
Season II - atmshawn (Brodie is Smarter)
Season III - Slipknot (Reservoir Dogs)
Season IV - Mindless Minions (The Pickled Peppers)
Season V - W'sOrNothing (Mindless Minions)
Season VI - Matt's Man-Spiders (W'sOrNothing)
Season VII - Methos (Zak's Zombies)
Season VIII - Regulators (Heavily-Armed Lemurs)
Season IX - Alex's Warriors (Hobbit Brigade)
Season X - Alex's Warriors (Poeman's Cookies)
Season XI - Mindless Minions (Regulators)
Season XII - SF's Backstabbers (Mindless Minions)
Season XIII - The Pickled Peppers (Hobbit Brigade)
Season XIV - Latverian Locos (Matt's Man-Spiders)
Season XV - Coastal Camel Toes (Regulators)
Season XVI - Regulators (The Pickled Peppers)
Season XVII - SF's Backstabbers (Capn's Mighty Things)
Season XVIII - Latverian Locos (Deadcruisers)
Season XIX - Coastal Camel Toes (New York Spiders)

Most Wins - Alex's Warriors (2), Mindless Minions (2). Regulators (2), SF's Backstabbers (2), Coastal Camel Toes (2)
Most Losses - Hobbit Brigade (2), Mindless Minions (2), Regulators (2), The Pickled Peppers (2)
Most appearances - Mindless Minions (4), Regulators (4)

@Spider-Fan
@NewYorkSpider
@Captain Bryan
@Kaleb
@ARROGANCE
@ComicChick
@bored
@The Incredible Hulk
@Kane52630

Also, if the Latverian Football Team (formerly known as killface) has a new user name, please let me know.

Thanks yet AGAIN for another GREAT season to all of you.

Omnce again, copying last year's Season-ending speech, I know the dream didn't end up the way some of you would have liked, some of you took a fisting more than others, but with great pillow biting techniques, you all took it like Rodgered Champs.

I appreciate you all played your teams, and I look forward to next year.

Please stay safe in these trying times, wear your masks, wash your hands, keep the buttocks clean, etc... and here's hoping 2022 is a step in the right direction for all of us.

Happy New Year

Cheers. :yay:

Thank you @Themanofbat for putting this on every year!

i'm very proud to have won this season and really enjoyed playing with you all. After losing Derrick Henry for the year, I just knew my season was going to be in the wash.

I would like to thank Johnathan Taylor, Deebo Samuel, Justin Herbert and Mark Andrews for pretty much carrying the Toes all season.

Congrats CC!

and to everyone else...

giphy.gif

Happy New Years guys...
20222... bring on SHHFFL XX
:word::word::word:

Congrats CC!
Look forward to playing again next year. Hopefully it goes better for me!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"