• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Gloves that let you stick to walls?

It is still going as long as anyone will post here.

I was walking home one day and I thought to myself, why am I trying to climb like a spider, I watched two squirrels chase each other up a tree.Then I realized that heavier animals use claws to climb and smaller ones use tiny hairs on thier hands and feet. So I say we should use a modified version of some Shuko and Ashiko.

I was walking home one day and I thought to myself, why am I trying to climb like a spider, I watched two squirrels chase each other up a tree.Then I realized that heavier animals use claws to climb and smaller ones use tiny hairs on thier hands and feet. So I say we should use a modified version of some Shuko and Ashiko.
kind of like how miguel ohara does?

ive been thinking that also but think of how much strength we would need to get the claw into something like stone and that and how much strength we would use to climb the wall we would be exhausted quickly

well, of course, you would have to have at least a reasonably fit body to do so. And as for the spike thing, it would need to be pretty sharp, but you could. Ninjas used to do that, but it was mostly just to scale the roof of a Japanese place, and those weren't much taller than 2 stories.

in fact, i think that mangaverse spiderman uses those things to get around

goku9600, I thought about that then I realised most buildings have trees next to them so you climb that which will get you near the top. I'm only talking about climbing a few stories at the most.

I was thinking claws, too.

Last edited:
1.) shooters would never be able to save you
2.)it would still be as hard as climbing a mountain, and if you know any mountain climbers, they know that it is slow and hard work

Hey i really want to carry on the old spider man on here’s legacy. Soo let’s get on it!

I'd been so long and no one has yet discovered a shrewd way for a glove that sticks to the walls.
Don't give up guys, maybe we're close to doing something amazing for humanity.
Maybe I have some ideas about the possibilities of the web shooter and glove to stick to walls, but I need the cooperation of all geniuses in this post.

I disagree about the sensors. They would not give you the kind of reaction time that you would need.
If you had the sensors that would automatically trigger the suit to evasive maneuvers, it could be possible

I'd been so long and no one has yet discovered a shrewd way for a glove that sticks to the walls.
Don't give up guys, maybe we're close to doing something amazing for humanity.
Maybe I have some ideas about the possibilities of the web shooter and glove to stick to walls, but I need the cooperation of all geniuses in this post.
I won't give up sir/ma'am

If you had the sensors that would automatically trigger the suit to evasive maneuvers, it could be possible
This type of technology it's real, and maybe we can buy it something cheap to modify to be better, but i'll need to learn more about moviment sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"