• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World Something that maybe can help you with the web shooter (:

JaredRmz

Civilian
Reaction score
Greetings!!!

My name is JaredRmz, I'm Latin American and I live in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico.
Since I was I little the idea of a machine with the ability of generating web in the way Spider-Man does has got me working.

Since last year I've started, and I must admit, I've started with the dumbest,stupidest, and crappiest ideas a sentient being could ever had.

From a watch with a red plastic, a string with a hook with some"proto-formula" on it, to blueprints of a 3D printed way of making the web shooter the smallest possible, and my own formula, which is functional, but just a little ingredients missing I must say on a kind way that I have some potential, and if you give a chance, maybe I can help you, not on a huge way, but I hope I can solve you some questions, I'll leave the link to my YouTube Channel so you can watch my videos, but they're in Spanish, also if anyone of you can subtitle them; it would be awesome:)

I Don't really have the resorces to build the things i design, and I really wish the best for all of you guys, since you have helped me a lot, and I hope I can help you also.

http://m.youtube.com/user/JaredRmz?feature=guide

Best regards:

JaredRmz.

Last edited:
The one I have on my video, I developed it myself, it's on the description

i just try it out but instead of using pva glue i use all purpose ahesive of UHU but for some reason it dint give me the results you had

i just try it out but instead of using pva glue i use all purpose ahesive of UHU but for some reason it dint give me the results you had

In that case try to modify some proportions, besides, it takes from 10-15 minutes to solidify, that's a little problem I have, but once it's solid, it can lift from cans to bottles ( not too much weight)

yeah i added cotton for more stenght but doesn't function i think that i will replace everything my new formula would be....... latex 20% , contact cement 10%, spirit gum mixed with cellulose 50% and solvent acetone 20% (if it doesn't work i will put less acetone like 10% and more cellulose w/ spirit gum 60%)

That's kinda weird, are you sure you put every ingredient? Because it worked to me...

well instead of PVA glue i used all purpose glue and also i added cotton but it worked a little the problem was that it just make little quantity of the web and make a lot of liquid that doesnt harden

In that case, I'll make a video of an adjusted version of the formula for bigger containers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"