• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Greg Weisman Answers Questions From The Fans At Marvel Animation Age

Spider-Jim

Civilian
Reaction score
Copy & Pasted From Toon Zone:

To continue celebrating the The Spectacular Spider-Man second season premiere on Disney XD, Marvel Animation Age caught up with The Spectacular Spider-Man supervising producer/story editor Greg Weisman to ask questions provided by the fans. Click on the image below to check out the interview. Please note this interview may contain spoilers.
Disney XD will premiere the second season of The Spectacular Spider-Man with two back-to-back episodes on Monday, June 22nd, 2009 with the episode "Blueprints" airing at 7:00pm (ET/PT) followed by "Destructive Testing" at 7:30pm (ET/PT).

Didnt someone post a link on this last week? well before the Q/A was posted?

This is a different interview. These are the questions asked by the fans.

Yea i know i was just saying i remember someone posting this news talking about the interview was coming, and to make questions. And these are the answers to the questions fans were told to do the other week or so.

I did read the interview some very good questions and answers.

I just started watching S1 on Youtube and I'm really enjoying it so far. This is a really good show. Watching this makes me realize how amazing a live action Spidey series could be (though it would probably cost too much since Spidey is so heavy on SPX).

Anywho, side question. I'm really glad they finally put Gwen in a show, but are they actually going to go through with the whole death thing? Has the creator commented on this or not? Or are they going to chicken out?

Whoa! If you check the interview, the one where it says "Alex" and "What was the hardest part about making this?" That's my question! Also, great interview! :up:

Nice spmh12. As for the gwen question greg has stated he doesnt have any plans of offing gwen any time soon. and rather do it in a potential dtv after series run. He stated before he wants to fo 65 epidoes/5 seasons. Will we see the show go that long i hope so but we have to wait and see if we first get season 3 order coming some time after monday when season 2 finally starts up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"