Gta4 Xbox360 Exclusive!!!

TheCardPlayer said:
They got the exclusivity deal in form of exclusive content. Deal with it.

I am, because I get to play Grand Theft Auto IV on my Playstation 3. If it were an Xbox 360 exclusive, then I wouldn't have.

Unleashed said:
GTA4 is going to be released on PS2

Where did you get this info? ROCKSTAR said it a next gen only game

The official website has only X360 and PS3 listed.

Yeah....and I haven't found anything about it on IGN, 1up or GameSpot.

hmmmmm.

hippie_hunter said:
I am, because I get to play Grand Theft Auto IV on my Playstation 3. If it were an Xbox 360 exclusive, then I wouldn't have.

You're buying a PS3?

I always suspected you were a sucker, hipster ;)

there's two different verisons.

20GB HD = $499

60GB HD = $599

Unleashed said:
there's two different verisons.

20GB HD = $499

60GB HD = $599

Let's face it though, Sony have made it clear you really don't have much of a choice if you want the best features.

I don't own a hd tv and I'm not getting one. Although I AM getting a ps3 but I don't care for downloads. I'll only use the online service for online gameplay. Doesd this mean I can might as well get the 500 version?

Horrorfan said:
You're buying a PS3?
I was originally going to buy all three consoles, but after hearing the price of the 60 GB HD Playstation 3, I had to drop my desires for an Xbox 360 :(

I always suspected you were a sucker, hipster ;)
I'm a sucker for Metal Gear :(

Horrorfan said:
Let's face it though, Sony have made it clear you really don't have much of a choice if you want the best features.

I'm still thinking that they will add some of the stuff back in to the 399 model after the backlash they have already gotten, at least I hope they do.

Unleashed said:
did they get booed at all?

no, but both the press and the fans have been blasting them on the internet since it was announced.

well it wasn't really noticed until after the press conference...

they didn't notice the outrageous price when it was told to them?

I'm talking about the exclusion of several things from the base model..not the price

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"