Gta4 Xbox360 Exclusive!!!

spidey-dude said:
lame theyv now said its released on ps3 simultaneously.....lame

Lmao. Why is that lame. cuz its not 360 exclusive? who cares ... if you got a 360 you should be happy you get to play it , seeing as how it was Sony exclusive for so long. Remember Sharing is caring :p

spidey-dude said:
lame theyv now said its released on ps3 simultaneously.....lame

Did you actually think that Grand Theft Auto IV was going to end up as an Xbox 360 exclusive? It got too embedded into the Playstation brand with Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the Playstation 2 and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories on the Playstation Portable. Don't forget that Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto: London, 69, and Grand Theft Auto 2 were on the Playstation.

To ignore the Playstation 3 with Grand Theft Auto IV would have been ludicris.

Gammy v.2 said:
I hope it's set in the late 60's.

If it's called Grand Theft Auto IV, it's going to be a sequel to Grand Theft Auto III. Meaning, it's going to be set in the present day :o

hippie_hunter said:
If it's called Grand Theft Auto IV, it's going to be a sequel to Grand Theft Auto III. Meaning, it's going to be set in the present day :o

Yep, Grand Theft Auto III is in reality three games. Vice City and San Andreas are all part of GTAIII. At any rate, say it with me....CAPITOL CITY! CAP-I-TOL CI-TY! Imagine killing some anti-violence lobbyist (AKA: Jack Thimpson)

Matt said:
Yep, Grand Theft Auto III is in reality three games. Vice City and San Andreas are all part of GTAIII. At any rate, say it with me....CAPITOL CITY! CAP-I-TOL CI-TY! Imagine killing some anti-violence lobbyist (AKA: Jack Thimpson)

You know, I would never advocate violence or wish death upon on a particular person who doesn't deserve it, but that would totally rock :eek:

hippie_hunter said:
Did you actually think that Grand Theft Auto IV was going to end up as an Xbox 360 exclusive? It got too embedded into the Playstation brand with Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the Playstation 2 and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories on the Playstation Portable. Don't forget that Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto: London, 69, and Grand Theft Auto 2 were on the Playstation.

To ignore the Playstation 3 with Grand Theft Auto IV would have been ludicris.

I'm not a fan of GTA, I don't like the games, but the majority of their sales come from the PS itterations, I mean making it exclusive to something else would be mind boggling. Even for Take 2.

Gammy v.2 said:
The 1770's....take that you British bastards!

:confused:

(I love British people though :( )

I don't get it... 1770's, british people... What's the connection? :confused:

Gammy v.2 said:

Oui!

It's because we read like, Long ass french stories, then we're supposed to answer questions, but I never understand the stories, so I'm always like ****. The only reason I get any marks is when I sit beside a smart person.

Gammy v.2 said:
French girls are pretty?

Meh, they're ****ty, not that hot though. They're no asians. ;)

Anyways, we're totally butchering the GTA gangsta theme with talk of French.

I think somebody needs to change the title of this thread...

Zenien said:
I'm not a fan of GTA, I don't like the games, but the majority of their sales come from the PS itterations, I mean making it exclusive to something else would be mind boggling. Even for Take 2.

Wow, somebody else who doesn't absolutely love these games. I thought I was the only one in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"